Pet Owners are Advised to Please...

You want a hug? The captain said, noticing the gryphon's repeated attempts to get a hold of him. Alright, fuzzy, let's do this! The Captain was going to make a grab for the Gryphon, but he found that he was falling away from her too fast. He decided it would be better to concentrate on his landing, and and await further developments of the fight below. Tucking into a front flip, the Captain gracefully ended his decent with nary a scratch on him. Stuck the landing! The Captain then turned his face back to the Gryphon and got ready for her to close.

I'm running out of ideas, he's moving faster then he appears to if there were only a way to exploit his xenophobia then she noticed the watch used to meld her wings and tail into her body when she needed to be more conspicuous. Taking it off she popped the back open and crossed the suppression and allowance wires, the part of the device that regulated the melding. "Here goes nothing" she says beginning to dive down toward the captain, "Catch!" she calls, lobbing the device at him.

The Captain was able to dodge out of the way of the falling trinket just in time. The watch made contact with the hood of the car that Captain Knievel was standing on. All of a sudden, and large tadpole tail burst out of the rear of the car. This entire process made a strange "Boink" sound.

I...What? The Captain said as he stared down at the car and scratched his head. What did you do? Legitimately confused, The Captain gave a shrug and went back to trying to figure out how to get his opponent to stay on the ground. The Captain darted off to the side of the road, and laid his hands on a nearby mailbox. This will do quite nicely. The captain began to rip it out of the ground. He then hefted it above his head.

You want to have a throwing contest? Bet I can knock you out of the air!

If he misses that could hit someone...this needs to end. she dives down toward the villain, forsaking any thought of defense to hit him to stop him from throwing the mailbox and lashing out with precision instead of force to grab Knievel with one hand and knock the mailbox away with the other hand as she takes to the sky.

Freaking finally! The Captain let out an exasperated sigh as his shoulders slumped. He began to stalk toward the body of his fallen foe, albeit at a slow pace. He wanted to enjoy this. It was then that he began to hear sirens in the distance.

Finally reaching the body of the fallen meta human, Captain Knievel bent low over his victim. You thought you were all high and mighty. Flying around and ****. Well I got news for you. Your wings got clipped! The sirens were getting louder, but The Captain didn't care. He had a job to do, and he was going to see it through. The Captain lifted his victim off the ground by the neck. And any day of the week that you fly around MY CITY! I will gladly do it again. The Captain pulled back his right hand and readied himself to deliver as many furious punches as he could to the mutants face. Not that its going to matter. You won't be around much longer...

SCREEEEECH One police car rounded a nearby corner in a hurry. Quickly followed by two more.

DAMNIT! Captain Knievel yelled, still holding the mutant aloft.

You know... It has been a REALLY long day... and I REALLY don't want to deal with the cops right now. Screw it... I can easily beat this mutant up any day of the week...

Captain Knievel grabbed the meta human in both hands, lifted it above his head, and threw it off to the side of the street and into a nearby news stand, which regrettably seemed to cushion the fall. Captain Knievel then split down an alleyway in the other direction. Running at full speed. The cops stopped on the street for a quick assessment of the situation. Captain Knievel was gone before the cops had a chance to get back into their cars.

Ill get you next time, Freak... The Captain said to himself as he ran.