Pet Owners are Advised to Please...

Ahhh....The city at night. The captain thought as he stood atop a skyscraper. He felt a serene sense of ease come over him as he let the city wind blow through his hair. tonight was a night that he would just like to sit back and enjoy.

I love nights like this, i... he paused The hell is that thing? The captain gazed down at the streets as something big and dark flew past. It looks like a giant rat with wings...With my luck its probably another mutant. There is a lot of those around these days. The captain cracked his knuckles. Oh well, guess i am done enjoying the night. Better get to work. And with that, the captain prepared to pounce on his prey.

I love nights like this, not too warm not too cold...Freedom City's not Seattle but I think I could get used to it here...awfully quiet tonight the Twilight Gryphon thought as she soared through the city. Her attention is split between the activity on the ground and on avoiding running into any buildings or skyscrapers.

Getting ready to pounce on the over sized cat the captain leaned over the edge. As soon as he did so, however, he saw the cat's head snap in his direction. Well so much for the element of surprise...Looks like ill have to meet this challenge head on! The captain stood up to his full height on the edge of building. Come and get me you meta freak!

Catching the figure on the roof Gryphon turns to get a better look and begins to hover in mid air. She frowns slighty at the challenge and swagger to come catch him. with a strong flap of her wings she launches her self further into the air, flying towards the Captain, staying about fifteen feet from the roof the building.

Here goes nuthin...The captain crouched down and leaped. Sailing through the air, he launched a series of flips and twists finally straightening up right before he sailed into the mutant in front of him. Eat Epi-Punch freak! The captain used his fist to deliver his momentum straight to the mutant's face. After he punched the gryphon, he began to fall. But the captain was not worried, falling from great heights did nothing to him. That had already been proven.

Landing just on the edge of the building as effortlessly as he made the original jump, the captain folded his arms. You mean you really don't know?! with that he pointed across the street to another building top with a build board on top of it.

Everybody knows who i am. I am Captain Knievel, and i am gonna kick your ass now! The captain raised up his right forearm and pointed it straight at the creature in front of him. Slapping his left hand over the gauntlet on his arm to aim, he screamed Adrenaline Cannon...FIRE! And suddenly there was a blast of white hot plasma streaking towards the Gryphon.

Hey now the captain managed to sputter as the gryphon got a hold of him. The captain struggled against the gryphon's grip. Realizing he might get grabbed by a non-human female made him fight all that much harder. But try as he might, he could not succeed. the captain was sucked into the talony grip of the gryphon and could not do anything else. Let go of me!

With the Captain firmly in her grip, the Twilight Gryphon takes off into open air, "Are you certain you want me to do that? It's a pretty long fall from way up here and I doubt hitting that fire hydrant would be good for your back. Do you want to tell me why you attacked me for no reason or should I just fly you to Blackstone?

HAHA! Gotcha! The captain yelled, victorious. Pulling back slightly away from the gryphon, the captain put his left hand in her face. Then he pulled it away just before he hammered her with his right. He punched her straight downward. Pushing off of her body with his legs he did a backwards swan dive straight down to the street. At the last second he tucked his legs into himself and pulled off a back flip and landed on a random car which was traversing the highway below. His landing caused the car's hood to crumple and the front axle to shatter. The front of the car ground to a halt in the pavement. the captain let out a triumphant roar at his own awesomeness. HAHA YEA! Then looked around to see if the gryphon had landed yet.

Managing to duck the blow that went sweeping above his head, The captain turned and looked as his quarry went sweeping off into the city. This fight is not going to be going in my favor if i stay outside. time to take things into a more confined location.

The captain turned to one of the buildings on the street, and made a huge leap for one of the windows on the second floor. Tucking himself into a tight ball he crashed through the window and rolled along the carpeted floor. He found that he was in an office building. Cubicles everywhere. This was a good spot.

Smiling to himself the captain thought Three Little Pigs reference in 3...2...1...

If he thinks I'm going to follow him in there, than he's crazy the Twilight Gryphon thought watching the Captain leap into the building. I'm going to have to draw him out without causing anymore collateral damage...he's awfully vain I wonder if this will grab his attention! . She flew up to the billboard the Captain pointed out earlier using her talons she begins to cut through the bill paper, pulling it from the board while keeping an eye the building for Knievel to emerge.

No...You DIDN'T! The captain looked on in horror as the detested meta tore his beautiful likeness from the build board at the top of the building. I can't believe that THING just did that!

Well, i guess since the build board is ruined anyway... The captain stepped up to the window and raised his right arm. HEY UGLY! the captain yelled at his opponent QUIT MESSING UP MY CITY!

The captain launched his signature adrenaline cannon. But it was not at his opponent. Instead the blast took out the pillar that held up the build board. And with nothing else to support it, the build board fell over, right on top of the meta that was tearing it to shreds.

Woah! okay ... maybe the cannon is a bad idea against this one. the captain thought as he just barely dodged a quick flyby slashing attack.

I'm gonna go with smashing... that seemed to be working a little bit better... He quickly checked to make sure there were no other buildboards in sight and then stepped further into the building.

You had better come in here and get me! Before i start robbing the place! he said as he was backing up out of sight of the road. Maybe that will lead her in here. All i need is for her to get close enough...

A standup fight isn't going to favor me; I doubt I can take many more of his punches. He's not a complete idiot -I don' t know what he things he's going to rob in an office building, but he's going further in the building - his advantage. He's a grandstander and he's obviously xenophobic. she flies toward the office building keeping a good distance away from it as she moves by the broken window, "Don't tell me you're scared now." she taunts "Those IBMs are probably only worth $200 each! she moves away from she arcs upward, hovering forty feet above the window the captain made into his entrance.

...Just as planned!...

The captain took off at a dead sprint towards the window. As his foot nearly reached the edge of the carpet where it met the place where the window used to be, he vaulted straight at the gryphon.

Haaaaaaarrrrrghh! Epi Punch! he screamed as he came barreling through the air. For a second, it seemed as thought the captain's swing would fall short. but as it turns out, he was just curling his body over to get enough momentum for a front flip. the actual attack came after he completed the flip, and it connected solidly with the gryphon's chin.