Tradeoffs: -2 Attack +2 Damage -3 Defense +3 Toughness

Unspent PP:

Characters Name: Brock Valor

Alternate Identity:

Height: 6' 10"

Weight: 380 Pounds

Hair: Brownish-Red

Eyes: Brown

Description: [a more detailed account of what they look like, including what any noticeable powers look/sound/smell like.] Brock is a giant of a man, almost seven feet tall and the literal definition of brawny. He's not all muscle but more so the perfect mixture of muscle and fat, and he holds his weight extremely well, barrel chested is a chosen word to describe him.

Brock is quite hairy his brownish red hair covering him, he also has a thick beard that at his chin has been braided mostly covering his serious face accompanied by a stern glare from his brown eyes, he has wild long hair that's been tied into a pony tail mostly patted down by a skull bandana. He wears typical biker attire a thick leather jacket over a dark blue shirt and heavy leather pants and black boots. With his red hair and bushy beard he looks like he has a lion's mane.

History: Brock was born 1974 to a sergeant in vietnam and a homemaker. He grew up in a strict military home and his father expected him to be a soldier like his old man, but brock had enough with military discipline and decided hell with college and bought a old 84 harley davidson when he was 18 and decided to ride out to figure out what he was put on this earth to do, he was six foot ten and already strong as all hell with out trying during his high school days he was the best linebacker in his region and was going to get a college scholarship and go pro but he decided that wasn't for him.

Getting involved with a biker gang he found brotherhood in till he found out what they were really about, he looked for brother hood and he found a group of criminals that were part of the reason he was looked down upon by society. So he told them he wouldn't get involved with what ever they were doing and he rode out once again by himself. About then when his mutant powers were starting to pick up it was 99 when he was buying a fifth of Jack Daniels in a boston liquor store when some psycho came in with a fully automatic rifle and started shooting up the place Brock though he was dead but when those 7.76 rifle rounds bounced off him like was was made out of super-steel, taking action he wasn't one to let this psycho get his way he ripped the gun out of his hand accidently crushing it grabbed him by his collar and tossed him out the wide panel windows into traffic. He didn't mean to kill the guy but no one didn't say he didn't have it coming.

Worried about himself and any government agents who have a hate-on for super powered bikers he got on his harley and drove right out of there now he was figuring out why he spent his life wandering around with out a place he was a superhero even if he might not look like it. Left riding across country again this time with a purpose he helped folks along the way breaking down criminal organizations and corruption since bullets bounced off him ten years of on the road he landed in freedom city, his whole life seemed to be heading up to this point, this city full of villians with superpowers much more dangerous then the average criminal he knew he was strong even for a meta-human but he lacks experience in dealing with super powered threats most likely thinking he can just use his brawn and brawl tills someone goes down. Once he got to the city he rented out a very cheap very bad apartment on the southside.

Personality & Motivation: Brock while he may looks like a drug pushing biker has a hard set of morals of black and white that took a long time to set in stone, he's serious about taking care of business which leaves much to be desired in his social life and how he treats people, with all good intentions he can come off as a biker with a hatred for criminals even if he would go far out of his way to save lives. He prefers not to kill bad guys infact will try not to but he doesn't break down into tears every time a killer falls off a building and gets what was coming. The jail system seems to work fine to him, Everyday the scum he deals with he deals with he understands where the silencer is coming from but continues to look down upon him because at the end of the day he's not some murderous vigilante out for vengeance he's a hero.

LifeStyle: Brock lives in a three room small apartment in the bad part of southside, he gets in in the early mourning and leaves at odd hours of the night. He always is late on his rent only saved by pulling together loose cash from criminals who won't miss it, his social life is meager and depressing often at the end of a night of long work when the sun just rises he downs a few bottles 135 proof whiskey to get a buzz.

Since he just settled down in freedom city he's still trying to figure out the criminals here and superpowered foes, in his free time beyond trying to find superpowered criminals he thrashes local muggers and has taken it upon him self to especially rid the city of biker gangs as he find them a personal offense.

Complications:

Stats: 52pp

Str: 34 (+12)

Dex: 12 (+1)

Con: 36 (+13)

Int: 10 (+0)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Cha: 10 (+0)

Combat: 28pp

Attack: +8

Grapple: +20

Defense: +16 (+13 flat-footed)

Knockback: -13 (-15 when boosted)

Initiative: +1

Saves: 8pp

Toughness: +13 (+13 con, Impervious) (+15 Impervious when boost)

Fortitude: +13 (+13 Con, +0 Save)

Reflex: +1 (+1 Dex, +0 Save)

Will: +8 (+0 Wis, +8 Save)

Skills: 28r = 7pp

Climb 0 (+12)

Craft Mechanical 4 (+4)

Drive 6 (+7)

Intimidate 4 (+4)

Know Current Events 4 (+4)

Language 1 (Spanish)

Notice 7

Sense Motive 2 (+2)

Swim 0 (+12)

Feats: 12pp

Accurate Attack

All-Out Attack

Chokehold

Defensive Attack

Equipment 2 (Motorcycle)

Fearless

Improved Grab

Improved Grapple

Improved Sunder

Power Attack

Takedown Attack

Powers: 4+13+26 = 43pp

Boost 4 (Protection 2 [Extra]) [4]

Impervious Toughness 13 [13]

Regeneration 26 (Bruised 3, Unconscious 3, Injured 6, Staggered 6, Disabled 8; PFs: None [26]

Drawbacks: 0pp

DC Block:

Unarmed -- DC 27/Toughness -- Damage

Costs: Abilities (52) + Combat (28) + Saves (8) + Skills (7) + Feats (12) + Powers (43) - Drawbacks (00) = Total Cost 150

Can you outline which skills are off? The way I did them (which I thought it was how I was suppose to do them) Was Name Skill Rank (+Stat Mod). And I do have impervious at 13. But I can boost it breaking PL caps according to house rules. So I have boost 4 to ad 2 ranks of protection with impervious. Since it's four pp

Can you outline which skills are off? The way I did them (which I thought it was how I was suppose to do them) Was Name Skill Rank (+Stat Mod).

No, it's Name Skill Rank (+total modifier). So it'd be

Climb 0 (+12)

Craft Mechanical 4 (+4)

Drive 6 (+7)

Intimidate 4 (+4)

Know Current Events 4 (+4)

Language 1 (Spanish; English is native)

Notice 7 (+7)

Sense Motive 2 (+2)

Swim 0 (+12)

And I do have impervious at 13. But I can boost it breaking PL caps according to house rules. So I have boost 4 to ad 2 ranks of protection with impervious. Since it's four pp

Ah, I see now. You had only listed it as Boosting Impervious, not Boosting Impervious Protection. Yes, per our existing House Rule that is correct.

... but they day he stepped into freedom city he wasn't some some god among mean who could knock down buildings with him in it he was back to being a biker with hard set morals and superpowers like ever other hero trying to make name for himself.

There's a slight problem with that line: he still is a "god among men," since while Freedom does have a higher-than-usual number of superhuman in it, it still has a sizable non-superhuman population. And with his stats -- particularly the +13 Imp. Toughness (boostable to +15 Imp.) & Regen (everything with no action) -- the Freedom League would have considerable trouble taking him down (should they come to blows).

He is definitely a "Super-Biker" -- great to have on your side in a brawl, nightmarish to have on an opposing side. But what does he do when he's not doing that? What's he do in his day-to-day life? How does he make a living? And what does he do to be (or be labeled as) a hero, in what ways is her a hero?

I'll have to update it with more character info to fill in the details about his life in freedom city, but also I was wondering if you had a problem with the character mechanic wise. I've never played M&M even though I've read the book threw an threw, and I was trying to make him a tough as hell biker. Do you think i went overboard?

Edit: Just updated him tell me what you think. Changed his personality history and added a explanation of his lifestyle.

Wow. That's... bleak.

I really don't think this character's going to work here. Nothing in his background really says "hero"; he straddles a very fine line between Anti-Hero and Super-Thug.

Like I said, he's a combat monster, but good for little else, which is a problem since we do more than just combat here. Mechanics-wise, the two main problems I see are

1) His massive Impervious Toughness + the monstrous regeneration. As mentioned here, such a massive regen makes him nigh-unstoppable.

2) His higher-than-typical (for a Brick) Will save, which means he's not as weak against the traditional Brick weakness (mental effects).

I also find his complete lack of Intimidate a bit surprising ;)

Good point, if it's not a problem I think I'm going to be trying my luck again making another character different hopefully better. Maybe even a villian. Not sure yet thanks for the time spent on the character though. Please archive or delete or whatever you do to a character app that won't be worked on any further.