Animated Images (Not animated objects subpower)

Kavos

I was just musing over some ideas in my head and i was wondering how you would create this effect.

Basically you create a picture and than animate it. So it becomes like a tv, you watch the picture come to life. (but restricted inside the picture, you don't bring them into the real world such as the animated object, Images power)

Than you have different level's of the picture's display. It could be programed, (so a painting of cars racing, the cars will go around doing the lap exactly the same as the last time, in an endless loop. Or it could be given a semi-balance of randomness, and so every lap the cars do something different.)

Another example is you create a picture of a person. The Programed image would have the person say pacing around a living room, and doing only that. were as the Semi-balance one could pace a little, go sit down and read for a little while, fetch a drink ext ext. And passable even interact with the real would buy talking to people who walk buy the painting?

Than the third thing I thought up, was being able to actually enter the painting, So you paint a beach scene of on some tropical island, you touch the picture and next thing you know your standing on a beach, looking out at what ever room the painting was in, you can than go wander off have a swim, than walk back into the room you were the painting is. (the world in the painting isn't real, and only the things painted into the the picture are there, and you cant paint something and than bring it to the real world.)

I was thinking it could be as simple as an illusion. or something more powerful like transform. It could also just be Animate Objects with a Flaw: Objects remain in there own dimension. and as for the walking into the painting's that could simply be a Triggered dimensional movement limited to painted dimension's or something.

Basically you create a picture and than animate it. So it becomes like a tv, you watch the picture come to life. (but restricted inside the picture, you don't bring them into the real world such as the animated object, Images power)

Illusions, or possibly ESP if the picture is of a real place. Or Super-Senses (Radio), if you wanted to paint a picture of a tv that actually showed what was being broadcast on tv signals!

Than you have different level's of the picture's display. It could be programed, (so a painting of cars racing, the cars will go around doing the lap exactly the same as the last time, in an endless loop. Or it could be given a semi-balance of randomness, and so every lap the cars do something different.)

Illusion.

Another example is you create a picture of a person. The Programed image would have the person say pacing around a living room, and doing only that. were as the Semi-balance one could pace a little, go sit down and read for a little while, fetch a drink ext ext. And passable even interact with the real would buy talking to people who walk buy the painting?

Illusion.

Than the third thing I thought up, was being able to actually enter the painting, So you paint a beach scene of on some tropical island, you touch the picture and next thing you know your standing on a beach, looking out at what ever room the painting was in, you can than go wander off have a swim, than walk back into the room you were the painting is. (the world in the painting isn't real, and only the things painted into the the picture are there, and you cant paint something and than bring it to the real world.)

Dimensional Pocket, I'd say, or Teleport if the painting is of a real place.