Low Places (OOC)

As per AA's suggestion in chat, Knowledge (Arcane Lore) and Sense Motive checks to know the vampire is incapacitated: 26 and 11, respectfully. Sorry about the double-rolls - never used that function of Invisible Castle before. I just used the first roll for each check. According to AA, the Arcane Lore result is high enough.

Free Actions to maintain Flight and Force Field.

By my count, The Scarab currently has 2 HP and 1 Bruise.

Spend 1 HP to shake off her Fatigued condition.

Free Action to switch up Array. Cease maintaining the Light Control. Switch to Telekinesis.

Full Action to use Telekinesis to pick up the vampire's body and throw it through the gate into Hell.

Attack Roll: 27. More than enough to hit a Helpless Medium-sized target.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironic, considering (unless I read someone's background wrong), Scarab should be the only one with more experience than Arrowhawk. :D

That sounds about right. DarkStar's been fighting battles IN SPACE!!! for a couple of decades, so he's probably got experience on par with Arrowhawk (just of a completely different nature). The rest of 'em are rookies, though.

The Scarab will use Extra Effort to power stunt an Alternate Power off of her array:

Concealment 10 (All Senses, Feats: Close Range, Selective, Extras: Affects Others, Area, Flaws: Phantasm)

32PP

I'll spend The Scarab's last Hero Point to remove the Fatigue.

I think everyone but Arrowhawk and Avenger(?) is hitching a ride with DarkStar to The Lair. We can assume the guided tour takes place off-camera, though. As far as I'm concerned, we're done. Anyone else wanna weigh in before Avenger turns the lights out, pulls up the barstools, and locks up for the night? :D