Low Places (OOC)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right.

Everyone gets an HP for this unfortunate setback.

Dark Star, you get 2 HP. On a related note, Belphegor may wake up on his initiative in this turn.

Arrowhawk, you get 2 HP. Also, make a DC 26 Toughness save.

The room is currently in complete magical darkness, providing total concealment except against people who can see in darkness for one reason or another.

Dc 26 Toughness save (1d20+8=11)

I'm assuming this is from the altar shattering, but if it isn't tell me and I'll go back and edit.

Dc 26 Toughness save (1d20+8=11) God, I'm rolling poorly. I'll use one of my 3 HP, bringing me back to my starting total of 2. Re-roll the DC 26 toughness (1d20+8=10), add 10 for the terrible roll for 20. I'm bruised, probably injured, and stunned.

Oh, I didn't expect you guys to start posting yet! You cheeky devils. :D

Actually, Arrowhawk, your Toughness save is for getting stabbed by the Elder with his gigantic black sword.

Fantastic. I'll edit accordingly.

And it's generally best to tell players what they're rolling for, because players like posting :P

So it is.

She'll burn a Hero Point to shake off her Stunned condition.

Then she'll use Extra Effort to temporarily gain a new Alternate Power slot for her array:

Environment Control 17 (Light [Daylight])

34PP

Power check to counter Darkness Control: 26. If Lugat rolls a natural 20, he has a chance. :D

EDIT: Except that ties go to the one with a bigger bonus. So no, he doesn't. :D

EDIT II: The Wrath of Khan The Scarab is now Fatigued.

OK, I took the liberty of acting for Dark Star.

Scarab, that's a DC 26 Toughness save vs. lethal damage. (Don't forget that you are Bruised) Have an HP while you're at it!

The target number to hit the Elder is currently 27, given his recent use of a full-on -5 Defensive Attack. Good thing some of you have Area attacks. :) Hellbound, you're up, then Arrowhawk.

The target number to hit the Elder is currently 27, given his recent use of a full-on -5 Defensive Attack. Good thing some of you have Area attacks.

Or near-superhuman accuracy.

EDIT: Distracting Autofire volley of piercing arrows, DC 21 with +1 Autofire (1d20+14=23). I did not miss. I merely deferred aiming.

Re-roll! (1d20+14=20) + 10 for rolling 6 = 30. So, DC 22 piercing shots.

Now, I'm down to Def 15. Bye-bye, breathing. I won't miss you too much.