Low Places (OOC)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking over the sheets, I realised that only Wesley can spot me, if he rolls a 20, while within 10'. Being across the street and looking in the window is beyond 10', so nobody can see me.

Normally I'd be inclined to let Wesley make the check, but since Arrowhawk's on the ledge, it's better to move on with the action. :D

Just to make sure we're clear, since most of us have so many threads going at any given time:

The plan, the current assumption, is that, at the conclusion of this story, some or all of us form the official team, and The Scarab entrusts you all with her secret identity, and unrestricted access to her lair, as described here.

Since most of you don't really have "secret identities," that part isn't a big deal. Having access to the HQ basically means that, for all intents and purposes, it's on your character sheet free of charge (since I already paid the power point cost for it). In any thread taking place after this one, mi casa es tu casa.

Ecal, whether or not Arrowhawk makes this list is really up to you, depending on whether he'll be "on the team" or if he's just passing through. I have no doubt he'll impress The Scarab by the end of the story. If, at the end, he's willing to reveal his identity to her, she'll do likewise, and grant him HQ access.

I see Arrowhawk's relationship with the team being similar to the DCAU Batman, where he'll willingly help out with crisises (what is the plural for 'crisis' anyway?), but if his other crime-fighting activities are compromised, he'll pull the "I never officially joined card," and go do his own thing.

We'll see how the whole 'revealing the secret identity' thing goes. ;)

Seriously? Everything I know about WWII I learned from watching war movies, and even I know what kristallnacht is. I'll edit it out, however, if you think it's best.

But has Hellbound watched many of WW II movies?

Would you say you had an Int of 10 and no ranks in any Knowledge skill?

Point taken. Though you should probably talk to some of the people who actually know me. They'd be happy to point out that 'room temperature I.Q.' only applies to me if said room is an outhouse in Antarctica. 10 Int might just be a more than generous estimate :P

Hellbound - Init 25+ - 1 HP

Arrowhawk - Init 25- - 2 HP

Scarab - Init 22 - 1 HP

Wesley - Init 20 - 3 HP

Sixtus - Init 18

Belphegor - Init 17+ - 1 HP

Rochambeau - Init 17-

Moira - Init 15 - 1 HP

Avenger - Init 11 - 1 HP

Orloff - Init 7

Dark Star - Init 4 - 2 HP

I do the work, so you don't have to.