[Turf Wars] Payback (OOC)

MBCE

Aw nuts is right.

1)Leader [Gange leader Pl4 p227] 2)4 thugs [thugs PL2 p229] (1d20+1=6, 1d20+1=21)

Using the Gange leader p227 from the main book and thugs from p229. The Thugs however have machine pistols +3 dmg. They are all minions. And you may roll toughness rolls for them.

INITIATIVE

Thugs 21

Red Star 16

Leader 6

Name--attack--DEF--Toughness--(F,R,W)--DMG

Thugs -- +2--+2--+3--(+4.+1,0)--Autofire Toughness DC 18

Leader -- +4--+3--+2--(+5,+4+2)---Knife Toughness DC 17 lethal

Thugs fire in groups of 2s. First aid, second damage.

1) Aid attempt DC 10 2)Attack Dc 14 (1d20+2=11, 1d20+2=5, 1d20+2=12, 1d20+2=18)

Hit once Toughness DC 21 due to the autofire.

Leader simply watches.

Alright then, could I use Extra Effort to power stunt the following off of Red Star's Blast 8?

Sure. But as a full round action, they're going to get their shots off before he can finish most likely, forcing a power check to make sure he can get it off if they cause him some damage.

How? A full round action just takes my entire turn, both my standard and move actions, like a charge. It's done and over without going to anyone else's turn.

Man I have to remember this is MM and not DnD. Been playing Dnd recently and getting the actions confused. Okay. go for it.

I think this is enough for this thread. I'll let you put in one more post before it gets locked up though.

First off, thanks for coming back to the htread. I know I wasn't the best with keeping it up, but I bit off more than I could chew. Also, sorry for the quick and pretty anti-climatic ending. :oops:

Hopefully, this is enough background to comeback later. I'll let you know.