Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MBCE

[Turf Wars] Payback (OOC)

Recommended Posts

This is the OOC thread for the Lincoln chapter of the Turf Wars story arc. It starts at the Youth center in Lincoln where Chill Out follows a lead.

Share this post


Link to post

Army can take ten on the roll.

Unfortunately, he was spotted by the thugs and one of themis coming his way.

I am using The thug stats in teh back of the book p229. They are minions and you can roll the toughness and saves for the thugs.

Thug Def 12, Toughness +3, F: +4, R: +1, W: +0 Attack +2, Damage +2(punch) +3(pistol) notice +0

Initiative +1 -- initaitve (1d20+1=4)

Please put the following tag before the chracter name for rolls. [TW]

Please roll initiative to see who goes first. If you attack, roll the toughness and say the results.

Share this post


Link to post

Initiative for remaining four thugs (1d20+1=18)

Initiative

ArmyofOne 18

Thugs 18

Thug 1 4

COMBAT STATS

Name --- Attack---Def--Toughness---Saves(F,R,W)---Damage

ArmyofOne --- +4(+6strike)---+6---+6---5,7,2---Unarmed strike DC21

Thugs Def 12, Toughness +3, F: +4, R: +1, W: +0 Attack +2, Damage +2(punch) +3(pistol) notice +0

The thugs are minions and you can roll the toughness saves for them. The four distant ones will join the fight from the next round.

Share this post


Link to post

Round 1

ArmyofOne calls forth 2 dupes of himself.

Teh thug charges in on ArmyofOne, missing.

Charge attack vs DEf 16;Toughness Dc 21 (1d20+4=10)

Actions for Round 2?

Initiative for remaining four thugs (1d20+1=18)

Initiative

ArmyofOne 18

Thugs 18

Thug 1 4

COMBAT STATS

Name --- Attack---Def--Toughness---Saves(F,R,W)---Damage

ArmyofOne --- +4(+6strike)---+6---+6---5,7,2---Unarmed strike DC21

Thugs Def 12, Toughness +3, F: +4, R: +1, W: +0 Attack +2, Damage +2(punch) +3(pistol) notice +0

The thugs are minions and you can roll the toughness saves for them.

The four remaining thugs will act in this round.

Share this post


Link to post

Rnd 2

ArmyofOne takes out the first Thug and sends his duplicates in to take out the other four as he calls forth another copy.

The dupes manage to take out two of the thugs.

The remaining thugs, removed guns and fire at the nearby dupes. One of the dupes is taken out of the fight.

1)attack vs Def 14; toughness save DC 18 2)attack vs Def16;toughness save DC 18 (1d20+2=14, 1d20+6=24, 1d20+2=5, 1d20+6=16)

The gunfire is loud enough to alert anyone in the area of trouble.

One dupe is present by the two remaining thugs. Another dupe is by ArmyofOne.

Actions for Rnd 3?

Initiative

ArmyofOne 18

Thugs 18

COMBAT STATS

Name --- Attack---Def--Toughness---Saves(F,R,W)---Damage

ArmyofOne --- +4(+6strike)---+6---+6---5,7,2---Unarmed strike DC21

Thugs Def 12, Toughness +3, F: +4, R: +1, W: +0 Attack +2, Damage +2(punch) +3(pistol) notice +0

Share this post


Link to post

Duplicate 2 attack vs thug

1d20+6=18

hits and save DC 21

1d20+3=6

and down he goes

Duplicate 3 attack vs thug

1d20+6=17

hits and save DC 21

1d20+3=14

and down he goes, too.

ArmyofOne notice

1d20+3=22

edited to add notice roll

Okay, you need to edit your IC post to have Dupe 3 head over to the fight. He never left ArmyofOne's side. The attack rolls remain the same, but I would like to keep distance in mind. Would it help to make map?

Share this post


Link to post

Real sorry for the delays. RL took a hold of me and had me pinned for a while. Should be okay.

Red Star heard the gun shots and is now heading twoards the youth center. A notice check to see ArmyofOne's duplicates near the building. DC 15.

ArmyofOne can see something coming towards the youth center by air, but is unsure yet exactly what it is. Another notice check, DC 15 to make out the incoming hero. If that is made, make a K.Current Events DC 10 to recognize the figure is the hero Red Star.

The Dupes, while picking up the guns and the bags catch sight of a side door on the youth center closing and hear the faint sound of fleeing footsteps inside of the building.

Share this post


Link to post

Dynamic Array is at full Flight. Red Star arrives on scene via Moving All Out.

EDIT: Ninja'd me on the OOC thread. Notice check failed. I really need to put skills on the to-do list.

Share this post


Link to post

Well, this is not going anywhere, and since the only place I post is to the voting thread, I think I am going to sign off the boards.

Thanks for the mini game and good luck to both of you.

Share this post


Link to post

Geez3r, are you still around?

If you are, I do plan on continuing this. Let me know if you are or not.

Share this post


Link to post

I am indeed still around. Though as was mentioned in the Player Away thread, I might need a day or two get fully settled with the new computer. I still need to install a lot of programs on it.

Share this post


Link to post

Great! :D

Take your time. I'll try to put up the next post soon explaining the lost of ArmyofOne.

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry for the delay.

Finally found some time to get back to this. It's a little lonely with just Red Star, but that's fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×