Friday Night Poker

Leffa

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can probably just hand-wave your arrival. RR seems like the type of guy that would know about every poker game in town, if you catch my drift. He could just show up and be like, hey guys, mind if I play?

I'm starting to think we should handwave everybody, and just have them meet for poker and ask questions later; Grim and Colt seem to be doing their darndest to avoid each other at the carnival :D

I'm gettin' there, I'm gettin' there. A certain shady character needed his attention first. If the lovely ladies that are currently occupying Colt's time decide to stay and see the "parlor tricks" Colt is sure to make himself scarce. He could probably happen upon Grim as she works her way TOWARDS the stage. I'm sure a cowboy would be able to find something to distract Grim from the lure of a souther carnie ;)

It'll happen eventually. :)

I'm starting to think we should handwave everybody, and just have them meet for poker and ask questions later; Grim and Colt seem to be doing their darndest to avoid each other at the carnival :D

Great, so let's just do it. I'm guessing you're going to start the thread?

I'm gettin' there, I'm gettin' there. A certain shady character needed his attention first. If the lovely ladies that are currently occupying Colt's time decide to stay and see the "parlor tricks" Colt is sure to make himself scarce. He could probably happen upon Grim as she works her way TOWARDS the stage. I'm sure a cowboy would be able to find something to distract Grim from the lure of a souther carnie ;)

It'll happen eventually. :)

Right now, Grim's kinda stuck at her booth, so folks have to come to her :(

Great, so let's just do it. I'm guessing you're going to start the thread?

I will start it this week, possibly even tonight!