Power tests for non-Claremont students

MBCE

While Doc has the facilities to run his own tests at his home, he knows he should do something more objective, so he'd be going to the Albright Institute.

What to test? Well, I definitely wants his skills & feats tested: I've been here 15+ months, and I still haven't used either my Inventor or Master Plan feats! And Inventor was supposed to be his Big Shtick!

Some basic combat testing would be good, too.

Pompadour's going to get a suggestion to put his name in at the Albright Institute. He's been told he should be a superhero, but other than that he has powers, he really doesn't have a good sense of how powerful he is.

He's concerned about things like... how durable he is, how strong he is, and what he can do with his hair. Something that would test his non-toughness saves might not be a bad idea either.

I'll be getting to this this weekend. Got at least a day before I head off for a trip then it's going to be quiet until June. But at least I should get you started this month.

While Doc has the facilities to run his own tests at his home, he knows he should do something more objective, so he'd be going to the Albright Institute.

What to test? Well, I definitely wants his skills & feats tested: I've been here 15+ months, and I still haven't used either my Inventor or Master Plan feats! And Inventor was supposed to be his Big Shtick!

Some basic combat testing would be good, too.

I'll be getting to this this weekend. Got at least a day before I head off for a trip then it's going to be quiet until June. But at least I should get you started this month.

Just don't forget about all those new Claremont students sneakin' in, MBCE. ;)

Yeah, just saw a lot of them moving around at the airport. We'll see how things work out with timing. Right now, got to catch up with the back log. :cry:

• 4 weeks later...

D'oh! Thanks for reminding me to put it in my sig.

One link to the Mariner, as requested.

Okay. Looking at your sheet, you're mostly water based. Are you going to the Albright Instutite for your testing? The thread would be in Hanover, but they'll most likely move to a secured location where your water powers can be seen in action.

Yeah. Considering how new he is to his powers, he's taking Albright up on their offer in an effort to better understand what he can do.

I'm going ot finish up with a thread I've got in the next two weeks. I'll try to get you started sometime during that period. Not sure it will make it for June PP awards, but it will be there for July. :)

• 3 weeks later...