Power tests for non-Claremont students

MBCE

The Albright Institute has opened its doors to any powered beings in Freedom City to have their abilities tested. Anyone interested in having their powers tests are asked to venture to Hanover and apply at the Albright Institute.

-------------

This will be the location for threads similar to the Claremont Placement Tests and Power Checks for Villains.

The tests will consist of 5 stages. Each stage will have four parts set by the Ref. Players are then encouraged to write the results of the various stages. This is a great place to have a character shine or use as a way to explain updates to a character.

Anyone interested in participating in one, please post here. When a Ref is free to get a thread started, we'll get you moving.

Looking forward to seeing the posts!

Hmmmm. I think I'll have Shinken give this a try: his systems were extensively re-worked recently- reflected in the changes needed for re-approval of the character and in recent moderately big edits due to new board rules- and in-house testing is expensive.

Sign Topaz up. What better way to get used to being a super hero then to get a chance to test yourself to your limits!

I'd planned to incorporate such a test in the thread she's in with Doc.

Oh, speaking of, I'd like one for Doc. Though I'll let other non-Ref players take first dibs.

Hmmmm. I think I'll have Shinken give this a try: his systems were extensively re-worked recently- reflected in the changes needed for re-approval of the character and in recent moderately big edits due to new board rules- and in-house testing is expensive.

Are you still interested? If you are, we need to figure out how you're going ot get tested. With your money and resources, you could have your "test" in your own HQ's area.

Or you can head over to the Albright Institue.

Yuki is still rather young and new at this hero game. What better opportunity then this for her to embaras... urhm...

:?

...test herself? Yeah...

Sign her up. ^^

No word from Toptomcat so you're next in the que. Still up for this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just posted a request for one of these in campaign discussion myself. That was before I saw this thread :oops: However, am I correct in assuming this thread is just for heroes? Or should I just put my request for The Captain in here as well? If so, consider it submitted. If not, see this thread: Power Check Request

Neither, you use the Placement Tests for Villains thread ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hero "Placement Tests"

Tarantula (though I'm not sure she's still here)

Dr. Archeville

Pompadour

???

Hero City Patrols w/ Emissary

Dark Star

Dr. Archeville

???

Villain "Placement Tests"

Captain Knievel

Reaper

???

(Though Exile gets next dibs if the char ever returns, since a request was made for him some time back)

Hero "Placement Tests"

Tarantula

Dr. Archeville

Pompadour

Call Out for Power tests. If the above people can post a reply here, I'll get everyone started. Hopefully we can get it done to be included for the June awards.

When you reply, please let me know some set up information.

1) Where do you want to be tested? Some characters have HQs that will allow them to test themselves. Others will have to find a place to be tested at. One option is the Albright Institute. If you can think of another option let me know.

2) What are you looking at getting tested? These powers tests are a good way to give your character a reason to increase or develop a new power. If there is anything specific you'd like to go over, let me know.

Pompadour's going to get a suggestion to put his name in at the Albright Institute. He's been told he should be a superhero, but other than that he has powers, he really doesn't have a good sense of how powerful he is.

He's concerned about things like... how durable he is, how strong he is, and what he can do with his hair. Something that would test his non-toughness saves might not be a bad idea either.