Metro City Bank (OOC)

recap round 2:

Reaver crits:

Mercy must make a DC 27 fortitude save. If she fails, the bonus to her toughness save is lowered by the number of points she fails by.

Mercy must then make a DC 32 toughness save.

Current stats:

1st Mercy HPx1

2nd Reaver VPx1 ABS(phy): invisibility active

EDIT: pending Mercy's saves. (please keep in mind that a having a toughness save modifier of -5 or less means that a character is incapacitated immediately)

Ha, nasty business. I think you just took me out :clap:

Fort Save:was 18, so-3 toughness

Toughness Savewith a total result of 5 >_> Ok now the big question is are your attacks lethal or not? I'm assuming they're lethal because you know... laserswords >_>

At which point I'm dying(assuming it's lethal) Save Vs. Death!14 and now I'm spending a hero point to automatically stabilize(making me just unconscious and disabled)

Saves to wake upTakes me two minutes, at which point I can't move anyway. Rob that bank kiddo.

Either way I've lost, in a spectacular display of bad luck >_> Grats on your monies *grumble*

EDIT: pending Mercy's saves. (please keep in mind that a having a toughness save modifier of -5 or less means that a character is incapacitated immediately)

Are you sure? I thought it just topped out at -5?

actually, this deserves some retconning.

due to the reaver's backstory, he refuses to actually deal lethal damage with his beam swords.

but your fort save was an 18 and when compared to the dc of 27, that actually means that you fail by 9, meaning your toughness save drops by 9 from a 7 to a -2.

you can reroll your toughness save if you wish. though i don't think it is going to make much of a difference. against a 32 you need to make a roll of 25 on the die to remain conscious.

so you can continue with the wake up rolls, but ill go and rob the bank anyway. :D