The Hunt. [OOC]

OOC: My character Cold Blood operates in two worlds: the money world, and her "hunting". I've joined the Midnight Club thread for the former, but I decided to start my own thread for the latter. Feel free to join (misunderstandings with heroes, villains looking to take on a FC legend, etc.). This thread doesn't have any sort of plot, I'm just going to beat up some thugs and gang-bangers to establish my "rep".

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: My character Cold Blood operates in two worlds: the money world, and her "hunting". I've joined the Midnight Club thread for the former, but I decided to start my own thread for the latter. Feel free to join (misunderstandings with heroes, villains looking to take on a FC legend, etc.). This thread doesn't have any sort of plot, I'm just going to beat up some thugs and gang-bangers to establish my "rep".