Save the Citizen(s)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark Star shook his head as the creature was blasted clear through the hole and outward. That sort of thing happened a lot it seemed... He quickly reached out and scooped up the unconscious minions, and after taking a long hard look at whatever it was they were after, looked around for some metal debris he could use. He took a few moments to securely bind the thugs up tight before flying them out to leave them having from the bridge or something until he could get back to them. He needed to return to the ship to make sure everyone was out....

With the creature disposed up, Dark Star was able to slowly move through the ship with his charges in tow. He reached the nursery and helped Arrowhawk remove the children. By the time the two heroes reached the main deck, rescue workers ahve arrived to help the remaining passengers off the ship.

Police were present to take the unconcious Skinheads as well as the item they were trying to take. Dark Star was able to look at it. The item was a large silver rock of unknown make up.

"Thank you Arrowhawk, Dark Star for helping the passengers of this cruise. If you hadn't reacted as quickly as you did, these people would have died. Any idea what caused the problem?"

Dark Star nodded. "I would say it was the terrorists, Officer. Or I should say thieves. They were rather more prepared and effective for your run of the mill thieves. They were after this. I was thinking I'd deliver it to the SCC so they and the military can take a look at it." He looked down to the strange rock he still held and then back at the others. "Are there any passengers who are injured and need attention? I should be able to help with their injuries if so."

"I think we can take it from, Dark Star. Again thank you for the help," the officer said as he took the stone away from the hero. "You've done enough already. Besides, you ahve your wounded companion as well as the Dinosaur to take care of."

Dark Star turned his attention to finishing hte last minute details before leaving with Hellbound in tow.