[Campaign Idea] Should auld acquaintance be forgot...

Veiled Malice

Should be a good way to introduce my character, at the very least.

I think that's a great idea. You may also want to PM a few of the villains (or heroes) here to see if anyone wants to collaborate on this with you. You don't have to, of course, but there have been more than a few players in the chat who were looking for a writing partner for this.

Welcome aboard, BTW. :D

Should be a good way to introduce my character, at the very least.

I think that's a great idea. You may also want to PM a few of the villains (or heroes) here to see if anyone wants to collaborate on this with you. You don't have to, of course, but there have been more than a few players in the chat who were looking for a writing partner for this.

Welcome aboard, BTW. :D

Yeah, there will be, but it is still to be determined. I'm guessing it will be last minute . . . probably something like late Sunday night (EST) the 30th. That way I can get them all sorted and posted by the afternoon of the 31st (New Year's Eve). I'll put together an announcement with rules, details, etc., and once the Refs approve of the final form, I'll post it.

Yeah, there will be, but it is still to be determined. I'm guessing it will be last minute . . . probably something like late Sunday night (EST) the 30th. That way I can get them all sorted and posted by the afternoon of the 31st (New Year's Eve). I'll put together an announcement with rules, details, etc., and once the Refs approve of the final form, I'll post it.