Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all,

Can I first tell you that I am very sorry for the way I have conducted myself over the last few weeks. It’s not ok, I know. To have RL take away any free time is one thing, but to not tell your mates that you’ve gone or when you’ll be coming back, is another. I’m here to rectify that.

Various things have taken me away from the keyboard. I’ve spoken to Barnum about them; they aren’t earth shattering and it doesn’t really matter what they are. I’m sorry that they exist, for both of our sakes. Unfortunately, many of the issues are continuing, meaning my absence for the time being will also continue.

For those people I was in a thread with, I know what this is like – it’s frustrating. When I find my way back here on a regular basis it will take time to win your trust back, but I hope to do just that.

Thank you to all the other refs and GM’s for being so great. That’s what they are. Thank you especially to Doc A, who has stepped up to fill boots that are very, very small for him. That’s twice he’s done that.

As always, I hope you’re well and that you’re looking after yourself. If you need to contact me for whatever reason, my email address is in my profile. Unfortunately, given the current circumstances it may take me a little bit to reply. Thank you all and take care,

- Sean

Hey, I'm just glad your okay, dude - the internets starts to look mighty cold and lonely when a gaming bud is long absent :cry:

I hope things in your life get better, and don't worry about us, we'll be fine; take all the time you need to get your house in order, we'll be waiting here with a virtual pint for ya when you come back :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note. I'll be away for the next four days or so on a trip. I most likely will not have access to a computer but who knows. When I get back, I'll start up the Yamaguchi job thread in North bay.

Everyone have a good weekend!