Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all.

I will be away until after the holidays. I'm so sorry I've skipped out on threads already; I've had a series of unfortunate events (as the book says) and I haven't been able to get it together for gaming. Go ahead and move on without my characters/puppeteer them however is necessary, just don't do anything that can't be fixed with duct tape. =)

Hi all.

I will be away until after the holidays. I'm so sorry I've skipped out on threads already; I've had a series of unfortunate events (as the book says) and I haven't been able to get it together for gaming. Go ahead and move on without my characters/puppeteer them however is necessary, just don't do anything that can't be fixed with duct tape. =)

Hi all.