Barnum

Player Away Thread

Oh, dear.

So sorry to hear it, Supercape - I can't imagine what you're going through. We'll keep the lights on for you.

Going to be on a short vacation  and trying to be mostly unplugged from tomorrow through most of Sunday. Will be around (later) tonight. 

Will be around some today, but not really available during the week. Next weekend I ought to start being around more, though. 

Okay... I think it's time to get back into things... gonna post a couple vignettes here today and tomorrow, then start looking for threads.

Because I have horribly self control and judgement, I will be away all of next week visiting the EU and if I'm lucky actually figuring out something!

Gonna be on a vacation with no laptop for about a week starting Monday. Might pop up on discord or try to do the odd post by phone, but probably not a lot.

Thanksgiving again, which means it's time to head off to visit family for a week - I'll be taking my phone and laptop and will keep up with threads as best I'm able, but I may not be around chat as much.

Girlfriend is coming in for Thanksgiving as of Tuesday. Probably won't be on Discord until Saturday at the earliest. If anyone needs to reach me, please send me a PM here on site so I'll get it.