Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hey folks.

Ive been kinda down in the dumps and really introspective lately and its killing my drive to roleplay so im going to be going on a bit of a hiatus, feel free to archive my characters cause i don't know when or if ill be back but i certainly hope so.

Best wishes to you all!

Dunno if I mentioned it in this thread, but I moved at the beginning of the month (yay, independence, I guess) and as such don't have internet at my new place and due to the fact that EP was impatient and didn't do his research on moving companies, spent all of his money plus some of his father's just getting into the place. It's better now, but I'm not gonna have the funds to get Verizon to come out and find my phone line (because I've looked, like, everywhere and I can't find it) so I can hook up the router they sent me and thus stop coming to the library for internet access. Which, you know, isn't convenient for me because I wired to stay at home if I'm not at work. So. Kind of...not that here for a while.

As those of you part of my threads probably noticed, my posting rate’s sunk significantly recently. I’m in a bit of a tough spot right now with a lot of things (some in my control, some not) colliding, and it’s been impacting my ability to sit down and post. I’m having some trouble coping with my current situation (man, that makes it sound way worse than it is), and I can barely focus on the things I like doing, and this whole factor of “but I should post, people are waiting”, is probably not positively impacting my posts either, so I’ll just go ahead and say that my posting’s gonna be pretty irregular for some time, I’ll try to not abandon threads if I can help it, but some might stagnate. Sorry about that :/

I’ll still post when I get a good idea, so maybe there’ll be some short bursts of posts, but don’t expect too much for now. Also, chat will still have to endure me :P

Edited by olopi
  • 3 weeks later...

A couple of days early, but.

I will be traveling and out of town between Thursday, December 22 and Wednesday, December 28 (inclusive, barring work Thursday, but I can't get to the site except via phone at work anyway...). Don't expect much of anything then.

Between the 29th and the 2nd I'll be where I can at least maybe post, but I'll still be running about to celebrations and parties here and there. 

• 5 weeks later...