Player Away Thread

Barnum

I'm sure in the next few days (and weeks) that we will have a host of people being gone for the various holidays coming up, so I thought creating a thread like this would be a convenient way to post our goings and comings.

I will be gone Wed, Nov 21 - Friday, Nov 23, though I may have some internet access. Still not sure about plans for Christmas.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure in the next few days (and weeks) that we will have a host of people being gone for the various holidays coming up, so I thought creating a thread like this would be a convenient way to post our goings and comings.

I will be gone Wed, Nov 21 - Friday, Nov 23, though I may have some internet access. Still not sure about plans for Christmas.

I take it back. I just got a very strange and mildly dysfunctional Thanksgiving invite. I'll be gone all day Thursday at least, maybe (hopefully) longer. ;)

Awwww. As always, I wish you nothing but genuine happiness. :D

I'll be gone on the first and second - camping! Hooray!

Camping? That's punishment, right? What did you do? Slap a policeman?

I take it back. I just got a very strange and mildly dysfunctional Thanksgiving invite. I'll be gone all day Thursday at least, maybe (hopefully) longer. ;)