Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I will be leaving thursday night on a plane to Georgia to compete in Division II of the Fencing Summer National Tournament. I think the hotel has wireless, but I'm not even sure if I'm bringing my computer, so we'll just have to see how much posting I get done. I arrive back in NJ on Saturday, so I will probably be able to post again then. Sorry for holding anyone up!

I'm sorry for being so flaky lately. At the moment I do not have time for much of anything. At the very least the rest of the week is out. Tuesday or Wednesday looks like the light at the end of the tunnel.

Rest assured that I will be back as soon as possible. I haven't lost interest. I simply do not have the time to keep up at the moment, and frankly I have a bit of writer's block on top of that anyway. It's not fair on everyone else to hold up threads by posting sporadically.

Freedom City has been a great stress reliever, source of camaraderie and just plain fun. I already miss everyone, not being around very often. I hope to chat with everyone soon and pick up on all the great stories. Until then, peace.

Brad

Robert and I are going up to Illinois for a family reunion, leaving early Thursday and coming back late Tuesday. I'll have internet access, but I won't be hanging around nearly as much and my posting may become sporadic. PM me if I become urgently needed anywhere, and I'll make sure to squeeze it in.

quotemynamefest is this weekend. Friday night and Saturday night I will not be around. Sunday I will probably be recovering. I'm putting my GM threads on hold for those days, and I apologize for holding up any of the threads I'm playing in. Please bear with me, as I don't often actually get to throw parties.

Okay, I'm back. I'm also at work, and actually doing work.

I had at least 25 threads with new responses that needed checking this morning :( So I'm desperately trying to catch up. But it is going to take a while. I'm starting at the bottom, and working my way up, so please bear with me while I do.

Six Flags tomorrow.

Well, this turned into quite the weekend!

Saturday morning, I decided to make an impromptu trip back to school to visit with my friends after the park. So I spent Saturday night, and most of Sunday in NY. Didn't get back till late last night.

So I've probably missed a ton of posts, and for that I apologize. However, I should be able to get back to it soon.

Not sure if this is the place for this topic, but I'm going on a small hiatus for about a week and a half at this point. I'm moving off campus this week, going on vacation next week, and then moving to my permanent residence the week after that when I'll be back and able to play seriously again.

In the interim I'm not sure what to do with my active threads... I guess just assume that Blitz runs around and does nothing useful or that his actions are not important enough to note? I'm not sure. Let me know what's to become of Blitz so I can have some peace of mind whenever you guys get time.

Thanks,

Carbon

NOTE: Thanks to the Ref who moved this entry. :D

Where's all the carnage... Where's all the bloodspray?!

Seriously, come back to us quickly and don't go into the light and such.

Been a crazy weekend for my part. I'm trying to get back up to speed here. Both with posts and counting posts. But it's Monday. In all honesty, expect slowness.