Player Away Thread

Barnum

So I Now have some form of internet on at home. It's not the fastest, and it's certainly doesn't give me much in the term's of download/upload allowance, But it's enough for me to Post and get thing's back to relative normality.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have returned!

Geez3r tells it true. It was a bad MRSA infection (you can wiki that one if you want to.) Its basically a nasty form of a Staph infection that is resistant to antibiotics. This of course makes it that much harder to combat. Anywhoo, I was laid up from sunday afternoon till earlier today. I am taking the rest of the week off of work to help convalesce a little bit. I should be around often enough now. Thanks for all your support! :D

EDIT:

For your convenience:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mrsa

Sorry about my recent lack of posting; lack of sleep was really starting to catch up with me, so I took a bit of break from the internet, which tends to keep me up until all hours. I will be a whirling dervish of posty goodness tonight, however :D

• 2 weeks later...

Back from Warped Tour

Shows were good (But 3OH!3 didn't show! :( ) But I lost my cell phone while there :( Or it was stolen, I don't know.

It's late, there's a slew of Dr.'s Appt's tomorrow, Bear with me another day till prolly Monday night when I can resume full posting speed.