Player Away Thread

Barnum

Good news! After some arguing with Australia's primary tellecomunication companie, we finaly got ourselfes a deal.

I should have full internet on in a week or two depending on how long it take's them to send me the new modern. (This type it's Wireless so it bypasses the problem's the new place has with land line internet.)

So all going well, posting delay's should be minimal yay :D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just a note to say that Avenger and I are going to be leaving Thursday night for a marvelous cross-country trip lasting until the 21st. We will not be incommunicado, but you can expect to see substantially less of us during that time.

This is just a note to say that Avenger and I are going to be leaving Thursday night for a marvelous cross-country trip lasting until the 21st. We will not be incommunicado, but you can expect to see substantially less of us during that time.

So only like 5-10 posts a day? :)

Have fun you two.

Weird, I've not heard of anyone else experiencing any problems. Good to see you back.

MBCE, you still with us, or did you go on another biker's run?

No biker run this time, just got busy with RL activities. Getting ready to disappear this coming Friday, when I get to see TRANSFORMERS before most people in the world!!!!!! :twisted:

*Bangs head on table!* Shesh! you'd think a country like Australia could get it's act together with the internet..... In any case just giving you all an update, Internet is still not on, the companies is being a royal pain... but were working on it. All going well should have the internet in about a week or two. (THIS TIME :evil: )

Again sorry for any delays