Player Away Thread

Barnum

My home internet connection is being extremely wonky, cutting out several times a day at random intervals for anywhere form 5 minutes to an hour or more at a time, so I'm not going to be as omnipresent as I'd like until it's fixed. Which, hopefully, will be Thursday. (Of course this happens when my wife and I get a few days off....)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I'm on the closest thing I've had to a vacation since last year. While I'm posting a little in the evenings (Mountain Time evenings), it'll be slower than my usual.

Also, if anyone has a chance to visit the Rockies, I greatly recommend taking it. It's gorgeous out here.

And after I said that, I dropped off the face of the earth. I'm slowly coming back - it's a busy week in work, made busier by not having been there the previous week. I also just had a minor surgery, so I'm a bit woozy. Expect to see me catching up on posts over the next two days and posting on Wednesday.

Hey all, just letting you know I’m still around, (and I check the sight daily) but to do RL and apparent death of the thread I’m in I haven't had much chance to post or do anything else. So just letting you know I’m still around, and I hope to be back in full swing shortly.

Okay, I am back! My online time isn't big, though, and I've been gone so long I've plain forgotten where I need to post! If anyone needs Captain Wonder, send me a cit message, would you?

(My wife's laptop died, and being a good husband I naturally shared.)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gone for...well, the foreseeable future. I just don't have the time and mental wherewithal these days, especially not with the school year coming back. I'm sorry to dump out on a couple of threads like this, but it's not fair to keep jerking you guys around like this.

See you in the future,

Shazam, aka Mike

:(