Player Away Thread

Barnum

Just a quick note. I'll be away for the next four days or so on a trip. I most likely will not have access to a computer but who knows. When I get back, I'll start up the Yamaguchi job thread in North bay.

Everyone have a good weekend!

Enjoy your trip and be safe! :D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!

"Run Heridfel! Run!" :)

Wow. Friday = Saturday. I'm checking the forum before I go; the relay starts at 7 pm.

Forrest Gump is the best running movie ever. Still, your version isn't as good as the one I once had. I was running in the Hill District in Pittsburgh, which isn't the nicest of neighborhoods. It was around the time school let out, and there were some kids in school uniforms walking the streets. One of them yelled out at me, "Run, white boy, run!"

I went past him and his friends and started chuckling, since I had about 10 years on him, and he called me boy.

The Relay For Life is more walking than running, especially since it goes for 15 hours. I know I was disappointed when I found out it wasn't actually a race.

FYI, I'm going to be out of town, away from my computer, and away from the internet from June 2nd until June 13th. I may be gone longer, but if I am, I'll let you guys know as soon as I can.

Ya'll behave yourselves while I'm gone. :)