• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. So it's  my first week back at grad school, and lo and behold, I'm already a bit behind on my reading. I can easily catch up as long as I dedicate myself to it for the rest of the week, but this has brought a stark realization to me: school has to be my top priority for the next year and a half, and I can't let anything else get in the way of that, so I think it's smartest if I take a short break. I do feel that I should be able to come back hopefully in a week or so once I have things better under my control and have returned to some sense of self discipline, but in past semesters, I have let things slide to a dangerous degree, and I need to nip this in the bud now.

I sincerely apologize to any GMs or players who's threads I'm in; feel free to knock my characters out, mind control them, NPC them, basically anything short of killing them outright. I wouldn't do this if I didn't think it was super important.

I'll try and pop into chat from time to time to say hi, but otherwise I bid you all a fond but very temporary adieu ? ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know I've been in chat recently, but it's obvious that I haven't really returned to posting. I've been living in Louisiana for a while now, and I think I've gotten a good rhythm down. I'd like to begin a return to posting regularly. Apologies to anyone who was relying on me when I made my admittedly abrupt lifestyle change.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...