Player Away Thread

Barnum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so, here's the wor-wait, no, wrong announcment.

So. Tomorrow (Saturday), I will be out of town on a day trip, won't be back in until evening, may or may not end up doing stuff with friends then. But during the day, no posting.

Sunday, between church, family lunch, and hanging out with friends,  probably won't really post.

Next Thursday, might be on later, might not be, having a last hurrah type thing with coworkers.

Then between next Saturday, and...probably until the Thursday after that, I'll be pretty well non-existent. I'm actually moving, so between final rounds in the area of family/friends, moving itself, starting to settle in, it's gonna be hectic. 

Frankly, August might be a bit shaky overall as things settle but I'll be doing what I can to  not completely drop the ball. Hopefully I'll find my rhythm within a couple of weeks. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty well set up and settled...but. Now my laptops CPU isn't cooling properly (goes from 50s C to nearly 100 C in an hour or less). I'm going to be looking into repairing it and/or getting a cooling pad. Replacing isn't in the cards for a bit yet. I'll try to be around but I can't make promises yet. I'm so sorry for all the threads that are stalling because of me. ???

Just now, Blarghy said:

About half of my town lost power thanks to the storms from Hurricane Irma, and I'm told repairs may take a week or more. It could've been a lot worse, but still, I may not be posting for a bit.

I'm glad you're okay, and with negligible damage. See ya on the other side of the blackout.

• 3 weeks later...

So here's the big one. I'm going to be leaving Freedom City Play by Post. It might not be forever, but it's going to be for awhile. I've had a lot of fun here, but I feel like I'm not getting what I need to from the stories here. I'm grateful for my time spent here and the people I met, but I don't think I can stay.

So goodbye.