Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the next five days, or possibly a week, I have to rattle off two papers for school. I will be able to post, but not as frequently as usual. Players and Referees might have noticed that I'm not up to par lately. :D That's because my attention, unfortunately, is diverted elsewhere at the moment.

Also, I'm going to be traveling a fair bit in February. I'll be able to post during the month, and I will as often as I can, although they'll be delayed and possibly a little shorter. If I take too long to post, players and Refs are welcome to send me a (gentle, for I'm terribly fragile) reminder that I need to finish beating up that robot, or something similar.

Thanks in advance!

For the next five days, or possibly a week, I have to rattle off two papers for school. I will be able to post, but not as frequently as usual. Players and Referees might have noticed that I'm not up to par lately. :D That's because my attention, unfortunately, is diverted elsewhere at the moment.

Also, I'm going to be traveling a fair bit in February. I'll be able to post during the month, and I will as often as I can, although they'll be delayed and possibly a little shorter. If I take too long to post, players and Refs are welcome to send me a (gentle, for I'm terribly fragile) reminder that I need to finish beating up that robot, or something similar.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

This isn't really an "I'm going away" post as much as it is a "FYI" post.

For the next month or so I am going to be a bit more scarce around here. It's nothing serious, I just need to step up my responsibilities to my family for a little bit.

I will still be keeping up with all of my admin duties, and I will be finishing up all of my current threads. But I will likely not be able to help with character approval as much as before or Refing new threads/campaigns much at all. You will likely still see me logged on to the site, but most of that time I will probably be away from my computer.

You guys are awesome, and all your activity and your great posts here make this a really super place to play. Keep up the good work!

This isn't really an "I'm going away" post as much as it is a "FYI" post.

For the next month or so I am going to be a bit more scarce around here. It's nothing serious, I just need to step up my responsibilities to my family for a little bit.

I will still be keeping up with all of my admin duties, and I will be finishing up all of my current threads. But I will likely not be able to help with character approval as much as before or Refing new threads/campaigns much at all. You will likely still see me logged on to the site, but most of that time I will probably be away from my computer.

You guys are awesome, and all your activity and your great posts here make this a really super place to play. Keep up the good work!

I'm not leaving, at least not physically, but I really wish I was.

For the past few days, those who game with me might have noticed a drop off in posts. That is because I am currently infected with the Flu that Wouldn't Leave. For three long days, I have been shambling about, trying to shake it off while attempting to avoid actually getting sick. (Before it was just a general crappy feeling) I have failed in this attempt, (just in time for the weekend, too :x ) and have thus gone from "Man, I wish these aches would go away" to "Perhaps if I pull the sheets up over my head, the world will go away". A fever of 103.7'll do that, I guess.

Since I'm not entirely sure if what I am typing will actually be readable, or will come out like showtunes as sung by a drunken Oompa Loompa, I'll just say that I'll try to keep up with my threads, but I'm going to be in bed a lot. Sorry in advance to my players and co-conspirators.

I'm not leaving, at least not physically, but I really wish I was.

For the past few days, those who game with me might have noticed a drop off in posts. That is because I am currently infected with the Flu that Wouldn't Leave. For three long days, I have been shambling about, trying to shake it off while attempting to avoid actually getting sick. (Before it was just a general crappy feeling) I have failed in this attempt, (just in time for the weekend, too :x ) and have thus gone from "Man, I wish these aches would go away" to "Perhaps if I pull the sheets up over my head, the world will go away". A fever of 103.7'll do that, I guess.

Since I'm not entirely sure if what I am typing will actually be readable, or will come out like showtunes as sung by a drunken Oompa Loompa, I'll just say that I'll try to keep up with my threads, but I'm going to be in bed a lot. Sorry in advance to my players and co-conspirators.