Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

I'm sorry to do this to you all, but I'm going to be away for a week - lame, huh? For the game(s) I'm GMing or helping with, I really apologise. We'll pick it up as soon as I get back. I don't think I'll have a connection while I'm away.

For those interested in the kidnapping storyline, we'll get crackin' on that when I get back, after which all my trips will be done for the year. *cheers himself*

Thanks for being great all, especially you (you know who I'm talking about).

- Cos

Hey all,

I'm sorry to do this to you all, but I'm going to be away for a week - lame, huh? For the game(s) I'm GMing or helping with, I really apologise. We'll pick it up as soon as I get back. I don't think I'll have a connection while I'm away.

For those interested in the kidnapping storyline, we'll get crackin' on that when I get back, after which all my trips will be done for the year. *cheers himself*

- Cos

Hey all,

- Cos

• 2 weeks later...

It's no longer a holiday, but this still is a good thread to post about being away.

I'm starting up a period of work where I'm going to be expected to work an extra 2-4 hours a day for the next six weeks. Some days won't be so bad; some days will, but those days that are so bad, I might not be able to post here and follow up as quickly as I have been lately. Don't freak out if I take more than a day to respond to your threads. I'll keep trying to make my posts interesting, and not hold up anything. I've also instructed the other referees to take over any of my combat threads if I go more than a day without responding. I did so right here (hi referees!) :)

It's no longer a holiday, but this still is a good thread to post about being away.

I'm starting up a period of work where I'm going to be expected to work an extra 2-4 hours a day for the next six weeks. Some days won't be so bad; some days will, but those days that are so bad, I might not be able to post here and follow up as quickly as I have been lately. Don't freak out if I take more than a day to respond to your threads. I'll keep trying to make my posts interesting, and not hold up anything. I've also instructed the other referees to take over any of my combat threads if I go more than a day without responding. I did so right here (hi referees!) :)