Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be visiting my grandparents from Wednesday to Sunday. I'm not sure if I'll have internet available, and it might be spotty even if I have it.

If you don't read from me, I wasn't swallowed by a black hole.

Just by Grandma cookies.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm alone in the house for essentially the next month. This means I'm taking care of our dog Shadow by myself. He wants to play. All day. Every day. He's quite insistent on that point. That, along with various work schedule irregularities (sometimes I swear I'm the most reliable person on earth), looks like it's going to play merry hell with my ability to post. But we'll see.

Edited by EternalPhoenix

I'm alone in the house for essentially the next month. This means I'm taking care of our dog Shadow by myself. He wants to play. All day. Every day. He's quite insistent on that point. That, along with various work schedule irregularities (sometimes I swear I'm the most reliable person on earth), looks like it's going to play merry hell with my ability to post. But we'll see.

Sounds like it's Freeballin' February. Enjoy the quiet, EP.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to get my laptop's power jack repaired. It's got almost nothing left. I could be gone for a while, if they need to order a part. I'm not doing it today because boring double shift tomorrow, but by Tuesday it'll be in the repairman's hands.

Also, I'll be staying out of chat for a while. If you need something from me, shoot me a PM or make an OOC post or something.

Edited by EternalPhoenix
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...