Player Away Thread

Barnum

Sorry for my extended absence. Between work, family issues, and some other choice bits of schadenfreude laden karma I have been unable and generally in the wrong sort of mindset for writing. Now that I have managed to deal with the majority of those issues, I should be back to my irregularly scheduled postings.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just giving this ahead of time...

Friday the 19th, I'm going to be leaving early in the morning with my family headed for a family reunion. We'll be gone Friday, Saturday, and probably most of Sunday. Depending on when we get back Sunday I might then be going to something else for a while in the evening.

I'll be totally AFK until Sunday when I'll only kind of be around. Monday I should be on some though despite taking the day off work I might be doing other stuff. Who knows!

• 4 weeks later...

Comcast is terrible in every way, and my PC is basically operating in fits and starts as far as internet connection goes. I'll be semi-busy being social anyways this weekend, but I may not be able to post much/at all until Monday. I don't know at this point.

EDIT: 

Router firmware be jacked, yo. It'll be the weekday before we get it replaced.

Edited by KnightDisciple

Just a quick note - I am on holiday next week, but will be around to post a bit most days. 

However, this week is ferociously busy at work (due in part to my holiday upcoming), and to be honest, the rest of my life has been a bit busy too (not in a particularly bad or good way, but in a time-consuming way). Hence the past few days, and the next few days, are Spartan in postage - I'm trying to muster up the time and energy to slip in the odd post or two but thats about it, sorry!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So for those who weren't in Chat last night, apparently a car collided with an essential part of the local AT&T infrastructure on Tuesday, meaning Internet's been down in my entire neighborhood. Between work and having to come into the office on days when I should be working at home (because the office phone there requires an Internet connection to work), I don't really have much time to handle things here. Hopefully my Internet will be back up sooner rather than later. 

I am going to be moving into my own place on Saturday. This is a good thing. The bad thing is that I just set up my Internet installation, and the earliest date was the 19th, next week. So as of Saturday, I'm off the radar until next Saturday.

I know, it'll be such a change from my current break-neck pace.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...