Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies to everyone for being basically AWOL last week. I am afraid that situation is likely to continue. I am up to my eyeballs in high-stress mortgage and money business which has basically eroded away my mental health to breaking point - aside from being damn busy, I am without much will or inspiration to post at the moment.

I hope this situation will resolve imminently. It should. At that point, I will change from being busy and stressed to just busy - and at least can get a few posts in.

In the mean time, I am afraid my posting is going to be minimal to nill, apologies to all. If anybody is in need of a post from me, send me a pm and I will put something down, even if its uninspired rubbish! ;)

As of today, I am taking a 2-4 week hiatus from basically everything "online".

It's not anyone's fault here or anything like that. It's just something I need to do.

I'll be back, count on it.

If anyone really wishes/needs to speak with me, send me a PM and I might give out my RL email (no offense, not everyone's going to get it :) ), and perhaps explain more from there.

EDIT: I'll peak in for a couple days to check my PMs, so don't think those will go unanswered for weeks. ;)

Probably going to be disappearing every weekend for the foreseeable future. Got a regular Pathfinder game going, and due to the location (and transportation issues), I'll end up spending most of my weekends there instead of at home, and they have no internet atm.

I'll still be here all week though!

At least you're still in Gameland, not not torn into the awful RL.

While it's semi-belated, I've had a lot going on here lately! Recently, however, I've been nominated for a corporate position with my company, so I'll be out-of-state for the next four weeks. Since my dinky laptop doesn't have a functioning wireless, that leaves me up a creek without a paddle, sadly. I should be back officially sometime either just before or just after Halloween. Sorry for all the inconvenience in my tardiness to relay this info :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...