• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Lord. Hello all!

Old time player, recently back from:

a) battling a tyrannical race of alien enslavers

B) journeying through time, setting wrongs right and stealing hearts along the way (metaphorically)

c) real life, where I have just finished a teaching degree and am looking forward to getting into some gaming

In either case, I nod knowingly to the old faces, wave enthusiastically at the new and hope to make get some hero-ing on!

Holy Lord. Hello all!

Old time player, recently back from:

a) battling a tyrannical race of alien enslavers

B) journeying through time, setting wrongs right and stealing hearts along the way (metaphorically)

c) real life, where I have just finished a teaching degree and am looking forward to getting into some gaming

In either case, I nod knowingly to the old faces, wave enthusiastically at the new and hope to make get some hero-ing on!

Nice to have you back, Cos! While you were away, a new Valkyrie was born; now the two of them must fight to the death!

"Valkyrie vs Valkyrie"

"Round 1"

"Fight!"

Nice to have you back, Cos!

This town ain't big enough for the two of... woops, wrong character!

Surely, one of us will have to go!

Haha, don't worry :) I'm not intending to revisit the Valkyrie concept. I really like her, but there is too little time and too many concepts kicking around that would be fun to play :D

Hey! Another Australian

...I am no longer the only one? *Watches special meter go down*

Hey! Don't ever let anyone tell you you're not special, especially if you're Australian. Now we can shine on like crazy stars together *shines*

Hi everyone. Just letting you know I should be returning shortly. It won't be in my full capacity because I do have a few papers and exams still (just 3 at this point), and over Christmas break i have to share the computer with my brother. No not at 100%, but I'm working on it. Also, I may get wrangled into helping drive up to get my brother, because it's a 4.5 hour drive one way.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo dudes...It's the xmas season! As can be expected, I'll be busy. Everything from family stuff to friends I don't see often is probably going to crop up. Even if I have some time alone at a computer, I can't guarantee that posting is going to be high on my list of things to do (though with the week off from work, I really am going to try!)

See you in the new year if not before :)

From the 25th to the 29th, I'll be doing assorted family-centric holiday stuff, and will have little to no online access.

I would say the same for myself. Looking forward to getting stuck in here upon my complete return however, including running an ordinary FC bank robbery (which, of course, means that it's anything but ordinary :P ).