Player Away Thread

Barnum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well put this down now. I have another crazy weekend coming up, guys.

Tonight I head to NYC to visit the GF. Tomorrow I visit some college friends at a Ren Faire in NY state. Sunday, and Monday I will be moving into my new apartment/townhouse. If you don't see me for the bulk of the weekend, try not to worry too hard ;)

So the move is about 90% complete. All the heavy stuff is done. But there's a ton of stuff that's not set up / assembled / etc. Also, I fully expect to have a good amount of my belongings trickle in over the next few months when I suddenly remember, "Hey, I never brought that from home, did I?"

Anyways, with any luck we'll have internet at home soon. For now, my posting will likely have to be done from work.

Having a few problems with 'tinternet at the moment, hopefully I will resolve them soon. Its intermittent but annoying.

I will be posting but will be largely absent from chat for time being.

As its intermittent, I can still usually check messages and be involved in threads, so keep em coming.

You may, however, have to transiently shed tears of despair as you are deprived of my wonderful charm on chat for a day or two...

Good news and bad news:

Good news: I finally have internet at home.

Bad news: Work is keeping me pretty bogged down with some heavy coding projects. Also, a few of my friends are on break from college and so my social schedule shows no signs of letting up any time soon.

So I have more access to the internet, but no more (or possibly even less) time to actually use it. I'll throw up posts here and there when I can. Just bear with me for a while, please.

If you really have an important thread idea or post you want me to respond to, drop me a PM. I get alerts through email which I always check, and I'll do my best to answer you / post as soon as I can.

I hope to be back in action soon. All the best 'til then.

-Q

I've had a string of colds, plus school's been kicking me around a bit, made worse by the first bit. Also, I need some time to work on my social skills, so I'm going to stay off the site for a bit, until I feel I'm ready. Whether that be a few days, weeks, months, or even years, I don't know.

And could someone archive Guardian while I'm gone, please?

So as if it has not been excessively obvious AW and I are not around much/at all. Probably not gonna change anytime soon as the real world has seen fit to make life a bitch lately. Anyway fun playing with you all and hopefully things will calm in the future enough for us to manage to get back to things.