Drunken Shenanigans (IC)

Geez3r

The Captain notices that those that seem to be the least effected also seem to be the ones who are walking in the least straight line. Apparently having a good time and getting plastered at a bar seems to give people a bit of resistance to the effects. Also, the Captain notices that the ones holding the more expensive drinks as opposed to the cheap stuff seem to be a little less effected than some of the others. With all the top shelf stuff you've been hoovering, you should be good for a while.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! I knew alcohol was good for something! the captain turns to Moira Good thing you brought that bottle with you, girl, looks like we might need it. Taking the bottle up in his hand, he passes a swig of ambrosia past his beautifully formed lips And not for the obvious reasons. The people that are the most drunk are the ones that are least affected. look: the captain gestures to one fellow in particular who seems to be staggering so badly he is almost going the opposite direction of the crowd. So here, handing the bottle back to Moira Knock yourself out. although not literally...

This is awesome, Moira thought as she downed some of the bottle, I get to not be a zombie and have fun while doing it. While not doing it? While, whatever. She stopped herself while she was ahead.

"So did you know that if these guys are mindless zombies," Moira said catching the Captain's arm and putting the bottle back in his hand, "That they might start munching on us?" A curiously playful expression crossed her face before she stuck her middle finger in her mouth. She slowly rolled it around on her tongue for a second and then smiled, "I'd taste better than you."

Mindless zombies ey?.... the captain mused for a second before actually realizing what had just happened.

wait a second! he said as he came back to himself. I am captain knievel! I am by definition better than everyone else at everything. including taste! And how would you know? you haven't even put your mouth on anything of mine yet... The captain said with a wink and a smile

Moira tried to think about it for a second. The heavenly drink was making it hard to think about anything other than her carnal instincts. She couldn't leave these people to go to their possible zombie doom though.

She smiled mischieviously as an idea hit her. Looking to a the Captain with a more coy smile, she gently took his free hand, "Then I shall have to have a taste test." As she slowly pulled the glove off of him finger by finger, she found that she couldn't keep her eyes off of his face. Even as she placed his finger on the tip of her tongue and pressed her lips together, she watched his every expression for the brief moment. It didn't bother her much, if she would of closed her eyes, no progress would have been made for the rest of the night.

She lightly rolled the tip of Captain's finger on the end of her tongue, savoring every second of it. Feeling her heart thumping with enjoyment, she knew it was time to stop before it turned into something more. She withdrew him from her mouth with a smirk. She cleared her throat, "We'll have to finish this later," she said putting the glove on, "But now we need to find out where they're going," she notes the people walking with her now gloved hand.

The experience was nothing short of mind blowing. This has happened before... he told himself, So why is it so different this time? It's gotta be the girl. This chick is nothing like all the others. There is something more to her... As the seconds crawled on it became harder for him to think. What with the drink, and the 'entertainment' his brain was starting to lose control.

And then it was over. Damnit woman... his brain whined Why did you have to stop?

She withdrew him from her mouth with a smirk. She cleared her throat, "We'll have to finish this later," she said putting the glove on, "But now we need to find out where they're going," she notes the people walking with her now gloved hand.

Later huh? Well now i REALLY wanna beat this guy up fast. the captain turned to the crowd of people. A sort of drunken determination washed over his face. It was the type of look a man gets when he has better things to be doing than worrying about hordes of brainwashed city dwellers.

Alright, lets see now... the captain lept up onto the shoulders of the nearest 'zombie' as he felt the man crumble beneath the unexpected weight, he leapt to the next and the next. Somehow walking on the crowd of people turned out to actually be a pretty speedy form of travel. Hey Moira, try and keep up! Wouldn't want you spending any time alone tonight! He smiled at himself. He was proud of how he could always found ways of being suggestive. He just hoped it wouldn't scare her away. She's different somehow, he thought, she's special for some reason, and i mean to find out why. His heart raced as he thought ahead to the rest of the night. A good fight, and a better girl. What more could a man ask for?

Oh this will be fun, Moira thought gleefully while she tried to keep up the pace with the Captain, much fun indeed.

When she caught up with the Captain, she decided to show him a little bit of what she could do, physically. Slipping behind him she latched on to his hips and whisped in his ear, "How about about we make this faster and you do the running?"

Ooooff the captain's wonderfully waxed left eyebrow rose as a sack-of-potatoes-sized-weight glued itself to his back.

Right! piggy back ride it is! the captain's face became more determined, and his strides became even longer. This was nothing. he had had more women on top of him in the past...

Don't get too comfortable up there... the captain warned, we don't know whats up ahead... although it can't be anything i can't handle...

After the duo *ahem* ... travel together... for a couple of minutes they get a better idea of what they're up against. From your vantage point you can see how wide spread the effects are; most of West End has probably been effected. Thousands and thousand of people are walking the streets all headed West, slowly but surely. In the forests that lay beyond Freedom City, and odd sound can be heard on the winds.

It's an eerie and primal sound. It causes your pupils to dialate, your breathing to come faster, the hairs on the back of you neck stand up, and your heart begins to race. It's an unearthly melody and yet stangely familiar all the same. And - wait...? Could it be? No, not possible. It has a good beat?

Okay... the captain began, puzzled, As wierd as this is, i think the best thing we can do is keep pressing foward. The captain turned his head a little as he jumped from body to body.

Do me a favor, pour some more of that stuff down my throat. The captain put his head back and opened his mouth, and moira happily obliged.

Ahhhh... the captain said, licking his lips. MAN that stuff is good. So should we keep going?

Moira took a drink from the bottle after the Captain had his. Holding on for dear life at ten miles per hour was one of the most exhilarating moments of her life. She wondered if she would ever have this opportunity again.

Her brain urged her to tell him to stop, but everything else was urging every fiber of her being to go forward. "Yeah," her voice almost purred in his ear as she cinched in tighter to him, "You keep moving like that and I'll keep you around for more than advertising." Pointing in the direction of the music, she grunted happily to her ride, "Now, follow that beat!"

I like the sound of that! the captain called back, and I am not talking about that music! as the captain bounded from mindless shambling pedestrian to mindless shambling pedestrian, he considered what 'more than advertising' might entail.

As he sped on, the captain could not help but boogie to the music a little bit. Moira was forced to hold on with dear life as the captains bounds began to involve more and more flips and corkscrews.

Oh baby! the captain yelled. I am having some fun with this! he considered for a second a new application for the age old practice for crowd surfing. then decided it was such a great idea, he just HAD to do something about it...

the captain threw himself (with moira still on top of him) onto the mass of bodies steadily moving through the city. He sprawled out and simply let the crowd carry them along.

So i'm thinking to myself, why tire myself out when i could just let my mindless fans take me where i want to go?

He can fly, Moira's thoughts screamed for joy as they lifted off, This is the most awesome adventure ever! She could have had a million adventures before, but for now, this was the only one she could thing could think of.

Then the Captain started falling. Oh shit he can't fly, her mind whined as she winced on their way down, holding him tighter as if squeezing him would make him stop in midair.

When they landed without breaking anything she slowly opened her eyes. Looking around, she saw thatpeople were actually carrying them. She loosened up on the Captain so that they could face each other. Her legs still wrapped around his waist, she sat up, using his torso as a seat. "Well, that's one way to get around."

It is the BEST way to travel! the captain said as he propped his head up with his arms. Moira is in the perfect position for me to... um... get a good look at her... the captain's brain went numb for a second...

After he managed to shake himself out of his reprieve he managed to say And if the crowd is good enough, it almost feels like a spa massage on your back while you are surfing. This really is the ONLY way to travel. I hear the guy from the flaming lips is really into this sort of thing too. Its just the preferred form of transport for us superstars.

the captain gazed up at Moira. He did not realize that he was staring.

"I've been crowd surfing before," she said staring off into nowhere while fixing her wind blown hair, "It's a good way to get your wallet stolen." After a second or two of messing with her hair, she finally just pulled it back. This ride was much more fun than worrying about such petty things.

Looking down at the Captain, she noticed him watching her every move. She smiled and winked as she propped herself over him by putting her hands beneath his chestplate. Looking forward towards where the the zombie crowd was taking them, she sighed dreamily, "I wonder how long this is gonna take?"

Hopefully not too much longer the captain groaned. I am starting to get bored here. I need action! the captain raised a hand and clenched a fist in front of him, then let it come to rest on one of Moira's legs. Just to steady her of course.

The Captain tilted his head back to get a look at what was in front of him, but a combination of the liquor and the angle he was at made him dizzy, so he picked his head back up, and once again turned his gaze to the beauty on top of him.

Who do you think is behind all of this? the captain asked, genuinely curious.

After musing for a moment on who could be behind this, the answers, in the forms of questions obviously, start becoming clearer. The music for lack of a better word has been steadily getting louder as you move into the edge of the forest. But now it is becoming much louder much faster. A quick glance around shows the reason why, everyone is picking up speed. Some are simply walking faster, others are starting to jog and even a few are starting to get into a flat out sprint, but everyone is picking up speed. Odder still, everyone starts to seem more and more excited. But something's not right, it seems wrong.... like it's forced.

After a few moments of this faster pace, using god knows what form of transport this time around, the source of the music is revealed. Seemingly everyone affected has gathered in the clearning. There must be hundreds if not thousands of people gathered here, with more arriving at every passing moment. They all start dancing when they reach the clearing. No one seems to be dancing the same way, but yet it all fits together.

The clearly was obviously made by chopping down nearly every tree in the vicinity, which are now being fed into a dozen or so bonfires scattered about. But all of the oddities so far could not have prepared you for what is actually creating the music. Right in the center of the clearing, a giant rock about 20ft x 15ft x 3ft is floating. This center rock is being orbited by about 10 giant bolders seemingly pulled from the nearby area. People are dancing under the floating rocks seemingly without a care in the world. Then weirdest of all, there seems to be a DJ booth set up on the central rock. Old school turntable and a few speakers, certainly nothing capable of projecting such a loud sound so far.

As you take in the sights, which certainly never say static, as you can swear that you see the fires change color every now and then, and the occasional tree away with the beat. The DJ makes his presence know. A booming voice echoes through the clearing declaring

"DJ ANARCHY!"

421693-img0014_super.jpg

Fricken finally! The captain yelped. Moira! Hold on! The captain rose from his position laying down to stand on the crowd again. Allowing Moira to ride on his back again, he began bounding back and forth across the crowd. After he gained enough speed to make a leap onto the rock, he launched himself and moira up into the air. The two landed deftly on the rock floating above the crowds.

Letting Moira down from his shoulders, he pointed at the man with the turntables...

DJ Anarchy! You stole my spotlight! Now you are gonna pay! The captains arm fell to his side, he leaned over and readied himself for a fight. LETS BOOGIE!

Moira held on to the Captain as he told her. She loved the feel of flying. If only he could stay up in the sky for a while. Lust induced thoughts swam around in her head as she wondered how he and she would work in the air would happen with only one of them being able to fly.

Her imaginary interlude ended when they landed. They were now facing someone that she had never heard of before. After the Captain finished shouting out the new guy, there was a short pause. She emphatically yelled, "Yeah, and let my customers go too!"

DJ Anarchy looks at the pair of you long and hard, with his arms crossed. Then he absolutely loses his composure as he breaks into a fit of laughter. Recovering he wipes a few tears from his eyes (which you notice are entirely black except for a red dot where the pupil would normally be) and enthusiastically responds in a bit of a Jamacan accent* "Really mon? It ain't done nothin to ya? Ah, if only me pappy coulda lived to see this day, hedda be so prouda me mon. I don know I did ta upset ya mon, but cha got me deepest appologizes mon. I been waiting me whole life ta meet somebuddy like you. Fill me in, wut brought ya here this good day mon?"

* Or at least my attempt at one -desu

Moira took a quick climb up on to the Captain, sitting on his shoulders. Raising her voice, she squinted her eyes and pointed at DJ Anarchy, "Listen you Bob Marley reject! You stole everybody from my pub! Those are good people! They don't deserve your noise!" She paused for a second, and then spoke in a more cheerful tone, "Oh, and can you play The Vigilantes cover of Knockin' on Heaven's Door?"

Woah woah woah The captain looked up at Moira. If we are gonna fight this guy, it should be Du Hast by Rammstein! I personally think its a better fight song...

looking back at DJ, he said To be honest with you, "Mon" I could care less about your grand pappy or whatever. I don't know what this music is or what its supposed to do. Alls i know is that i like it better when i am the center of attention. And i aim to fix that by pounding your face in!

So like the lady said... put on some rock and roll and lets do this already!

DJ Anarachy looks legitimately hurt by you continued desire to pound his face in. "Ya don't see what I be doing here mon? Deese people out here, dey ain't had fun in dere life fur so long. "ow could dey in dis city? I jus tried ter make jus one little night in dere lives better mon, give dem a night a good ol fashioned fun wit out all dat hesitation day all got mon."

DJ pauses for a moment and looks down at the people all dancing below you. He then slowly takes off his sunglasses and places them on the turn table. DJ Anarchy looks back the pair of you, and the music coming from the booth suddenly gets far darker and sinister, and the DJ looks far more imposing than he did just a moment before. DJ Anarchy balls his fists saying "I can't let ye stop wut I dun here today. But if ya really got ya heart set on it, ya might want ter do it quick - they ain't got much time." You realize with a jolt that the crowd below you has started tearing each other apart like a mosh gone horribly wrong. Blood is already starting to stain the ground.

I...wow...yikes... the captain was almost speechless as he looked over the edge of the rock... almost...

You couldn't make this a straight fight, could you? the captain was furious. You had to get THEM involved didn't you?! Those are my fans, you know... MINE!... Now ima screw you up so bad... that your gonna wish you were down there with them! the captain said pointing.