Drunken Shenanigans (IC)

Geez3r

DJ Anarchy is too busy being a misogynist too pay much attention to Captain Knievel. This is a bad idea. The coils wrap around him and bind him tight. "What sorcerery is this? How can one such as you accomplish this?" Then with a horrid snapping sound, the beast turns its head a full 180 degrees, looking Captain Knievel square in the eye. "But no matter. I will truimph this night. Do your worst."

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holding the DJ's legs Moira bounded up and put her foot half an inch over his crotch area. She looked down to him with a menacing glare, "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Now tell me," she said quickly raising her foot in the stomp position, "how do we free this innocent man's soul?"

Over the music which is steadily getting louder, the demon cackles. "Innocent man!?" spat the demon "Are you referring to the man who turned to Satanic power to save his wife's life, or the man who committed three murders to get his hands on a record that contained demonic power? They don't seem too innocent to me dear, and believe me, I would know."

"Now as much as I enjoy this little chat, I would much rather get to the matter of my revenge." The demon strains against the bonds and they begin to loosen as the Captain's feet begin to slide along the ground. The demon is getting stronger, and he may become too strong to hold soon.

Captain Knievel grabbed the laser whip with his left hand and pulled on the DJ's leash. Hard.

"Yea. About that whole thing." He said, leaning in close so the DJ could hear how serious he was. "I wasn't really listening to your little speech. Frankly, I don't care. Innocent or not, the girl want's whatever souls your holding freed. And if you don't tell me how to do that..." Captain Knievel yanked hard on the DJ's restraints and whispered in his ear so that he could hear this above the music. I'll snap your #$%&@*$# neck!

Moira should have cared more about the second man's life, but this was for love. If the other man in there was just a bystander of some ancient demon's sway over someone who wanted to do good, then she would have certainly feel bad about it in the morning. If she remembered it. For now, this was for true love. Other people be damned.

"The man who loved his wife so much that he gave his own life to the likes of you." Moira quickly slammed her foot down but stopped it barely before it made impact with the demon's soft parts. "The way to free that man," Moira's soft growl went into a roar, "NOW!"

"HA! Do you think I'd tell-- GRAHH" more of that purple smoke issues from his mouth, and his deformed body seems to shrink a little. A completely new voice, with an old english accent begins speaking. "Quickly, you must stop him. There's no time. Destroy the source of his power. Destroy the rec---"Silence worm!"

"Thank you kind demon," Moira grinned sarcastically as she let his legs go. She quickly hurried over to the record booth and snatched the record from the record player. She twirled it around on it's edge on the palm of her hand and thought about her options. She could go over and break over the demon's head. Twirl. She could launch it into space. Twirl. She decided the easiest way would be best way. Corny oneliner, her thoughts questioned her, you betcha! "Now it's time for me to break the record!" That didn't sound to good to her, but what did she care? True love was about to be free.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

The demon's howl pierced the night air, and a sweeter sound was never before uttered. DJ's body momentarily erupted into purple flames, which quickly left the body entirely and hung in mid air, fueled by nothing at all. Now no longer possessed, DJ's body crumpled to the ground. The flames contorted with an ominous shrieking, and solidified into a shape, though of what, you weren't too sure. It bore elements of bears, boars, eagles, bulls, and other features of animals, along with something that was clearly alien, and quite evil. Entombed within this madness is a mote of pure golden energy, and although there are no features to distinguish it, you know it to be the soul of Dr. Krantz Hauser.

This weird figure began to slowly fade out of existence. "Do you fools think you had actually accomplished anything? That record allowed me to exist in this world, no more no less. Meaning, the good doctor is still bonded to me, and the both of us are going to enjoy a nice little trip to the Abyss now. The fool only had you destroy the record so I would be banished and not destroy the world, this time. Make no mistake, I will be back and I will have my vengeance."

"No not this time."

The little mote of golden light was suddenly bathed in radiance, and began tearing itself from the demon's form. Free of it's prison, the mote too gained a solid form, that of Dr. Hauser.

"What!? How is this possible?"

While you've been terrorizing and scheming all these years, I've been saving up all my strength for this very moment." Then the same sort of golden energy the Doctor is composed of begins radiating off of Captain Knievel and Moira. "You see, no matter how dire the situation, no matter how many terrors are unleashed upon us, humanity always keeps their will to live. It is our strength and it is OUR WEAPON!"

"Magnium Icarus Levento!!!" Golden runes blaze into being surrounding the Doctor. Fueled by his own hopes and dreams, and those that he carries from his wife, Captain and Moira, the Doctor charges the demon and unleashes a strike 1000 years in the making. The demon is flung so far, and so fast that he hits nothing, and breaks it, launching him out of space and time. "The Abyss is far too comfortable for you fiend. You will spend the rest of your endless days waiting for an Oblivion that will never come."

The Doctor turns to the two of you "Thank you my friends. I could never had done that by myself, I am in your debt."

The Doctor slowly begins to fade out of existence "It was your love of life that allowed me to defeat the demon. Please continue to live life to the fullest. It is my time, I go to my eternal slumber, and I can be with my beloved. Thank you."

• 2 weeks later...

As Divine bid the ghost a misty-eyed goodbye, Captain Knievel could feel one single solitary tear well up in his eye. Swallowing hard he blinked it away.

"As much as I hate all that much crap," he began speaking softly "It is extremely nice to see something work out in the end for once." His voice was much more subdued than it normally was. When Divine turned to look at him, she could see that his face was awestruck.

The expression did not linger, however. "Of course, It only worked out because I was involved!" *SHEEN* his smile was nearly blinding.

Captain Knievel walked to the edge of the giant floating rock that they were standing on. He gazed out over the crowd of people that had until recently been under the spell of the Evil DJ. "They look confused, but relatively unhurt. Good, he didn't cause any permanent damage." The last was said more to himself rather than anyone in particular.

Turning once more, he walked back to the center of the platform. His boots crunched on the gravel like surface of the rock. He came to stand in front of Divine and the lifeless form of the DJ where it lay on the ground. "Well, the authorities will probably be here soon, which means that I most certainly should not be." He leaned down and picked up the limp DJ. Handing it to Divine, he said "Here, you should probably take this to the hospital or someplace."

With a nod she turned and began to walk away.

"Divine!" He called out to her. When she turned around again, he was standing right next to her. Without a word he grabbed the DJ's body and tossed it to the ground once more.

"On second thought, that can wait." He leaned close and kissed her. As their lips met, cheers began erupting from far below...