Drunken Shenanigans (IC)

Geez3r

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ego is NOT oversized...It's perfect just like everything else in me!

Throwing the DJ's fist aside, the captain delivered a right hookof his own. For a second, it looked as though it would not connect, but the captain's sheer awesomeness made it connect. The captain put everything he had behind this punch, and made sure his feet were still set for defense afterward as well.

THAT's how you throw a punch!

"Ho-old on," Moira shook as she stood upon to the Captain's shoulders. Somewhere along the line she lost her shoes. Maybe it was midair somewhere. It sorta mattered to her at the moment she saw feet when she launched off of the Captain's shoulders adn tried to bring DJ Anarachy down. She definitely connected, but somehow the DJ was still standing.

• 3 weeks later...

As Moira unleashes her roar, a deafening silence falls over the woods. Not a thing dares to move or even draw attention to itself. Even the DJ has the fear of god put into him. He however doesn't have much of a luxury of wondering about the horrors he has brought upon himself, for Moira's fists plant themselves on his skull.

A deafening crack echoes throughout the woods, but the DJ seems unharmed scared, but unharmed. An enraged DJ pulls back his fist and does his level best to clock Moira as hard as he can but he falls just short of his mark. Was that fear in his eye just now? The DJ's relentless swagger seems to be fading fast, but what will take its place? You get the feeling that you would much rather not find out.

Fear once again fills the DJ's eyes. He takes a hesitant step backwards, and his eyes flick between the pair of you as he contemplates his fate. He pauses like that for a moment, before turning and bolting away from the two of you as fast as his legs will carry him. The crowd turns back to normal. They're hurt, some of them pretty badly, and they're all very confused, but they're back to normal. Even the creepy music stops. In short, its your complete and utter victory.

Really.

I mean, it has to be.

...Right?

Right?

Well, no.

No.

Just no.

Unfortunately for our .... heroes...? DJ Anarchy gets maybe about 20 paces away before crumbling to the ground as if he was struck by an unseen force, and he unleashes a blood curdling scream that pierces the night. Like some kind of twisted marionette, he whirls around to face you again, with his limbs seemingly beyond his own control. DJ Anarchy's eyes erupt in a purple flame, and with them, the music blares back into existence. But the mysterious quality of the music is gone. All that is left in its place is inescapable darkness. A new voice issues from DJ Anarchy's mouth proclaiming YOU DARE TO FAIL ME MORTAL!? I WILL NOT BE DENIED MY VENDETTA! THIS CITY BURNS!"

There is one upshot to all this though. The crowd isn't under his control any more. But they are really panicked and just start running in every direction that isn't toward the DJ.

The time for words was over. The time to end this was now. Moira didn't care if this man was a half-crazed god bent on destroying reality or just some punk with bad taste in music. The panicked mob below him was enough to set her off, but then he had to threaten her city. She lunged for... whatever he was now and totally misses the mark.

Distressingly, this new form of the DJ, or whatever it was, seemed quite capable of taking your combined attacks. "Hahehe. My turn." The same purple fire that glows upon DJ's eyes now collects on his hands. He does a cross slash and a line of purple flames streaks out towards Moira and the Captain. Upon hitting anything, the flames immediately wrap around their target, hindering their movements with fell magic while simultaneously burning them alive.

The Captain saw the flaming whips fly at him and attempted to dodge out of the way. He was too slow, however and they began to wrap him up. He once again tried to shake them off. But to no avail. Yarrghh! Yelled The Captain as the flames began to singe his skin. But they could do nothing to harm The Captain's perfect skin. Moira! The Captain gave a yell. Hit him hard and maybe he will lose his concentration! Bound and helpless The Captain could do nothing more.

Moira looked back to the Captain struggling against the flames. The flames that could have caught her. Anger and the intenseness of the moment only let her catch the last part of the Captain's words. Get the guy controlling the flames. Reaching back Moira makes a grab for the DJ and get her terget this time.She tries to hold on to him for the Captain's life. Wrapping herself around him, she dragged him to the ground.

Entirely caught off guard by the fact that Moira was able to evade his snaring flames, and that the Captain was able to burst out of his snare with sheer muscle along, DJ Anarchy was planted face first into the ground by Moira. Struggling vainly against her grip for a few moments he shouted "You shouldn't be this strong!" it sounded more of an accusation than anything else, with a small hint of desperation.

With a roar he proclaims "I've waited to long for this day to fail now. She will be avenged!" and with that more purple flames erupt all over the ground, spreading outwardly from DJ's position on the ground, consuming all in its path. This flame doesn't burn like normal fire, or even like his previous incarnations. This fire alights your very soul.

Seemingly ablaze in purple flames, The Captain suddenly shook his head. He had finally cleared it of all of the horrible visions that were running through it.

Well, now I know exactly what tune it is that your dancing to. The Captain said setting his sights on the DJ. And you know what, I have never had the pleasure of ripping a man's soul away from his body. The Captain stood and cracked his knuckles. But I think it might be fun. He smiled. What do you say Mr. Demon DJ? You want to find out?!

• 1 month later...

Moira stopped for a moment. The thoughts playing in her mind like an old film, she watched them with awe and sadness. Something clicked in her mind when she heard the Captain's call for her to do something. The Fates had intervened. She was there to exorcise that poor man's soul, but evil part of him wouldn't go down without a fight. "You. Will. Not. Take. This. Man. With. YOU," Moira accentuated each word with a tug of a hold that didn't look like it hurt but kept him down.

• 4 weeks later...

It appears that the "trippy stuff" isn't quite over yet. Beneath Moria's grasp, DJ's skin begins to writhe, boil and warp. His screams are rife with echoes and discord, yet he doesn't seem to be in pain. His body rapidly changes between one grotesque form and the next, though none the duo recognize. His form solidifies on what you might get if you mixed a wolf, bear and Moria together; in short, it's unnatural. A purple smoke slowly billows from his mouth, but is soon swallowed. "I Will Not be denied!"

"Unhand me wench!" the demon cries as he strains against Divine's grasp.

Captain Knievel saw the DJ fail to break out of Divine's pin and decided to take the moment to his advantage.

"Sucks being on the bottom of that food chain doesn't it? I am gonna make you blow that smoke out your ears!"

Captain Knievel wound up, and soccer kicked the DJ straight across the face! Captain Knievel paused to gloat afterwards, pointing at the DJ.

"OOOOHHHH! IN THE FACE!"

Woah, that's some weird shit, Moira though as the thing began to morph all unstable-like, Is it real? Captain's foot slammed into it's face with a sickening crunch. That put the adrenaline back in her system! She barely knew he was hurting him, just trying to subdue him. If she had been a little (well, a lot!) more sober she'd have felt the pain of the things. All she could think of was that she taming some weird thing as she tried to hold it down, but her grip loosened.

Whatever this thing was, it sure as hell wouldn't go down without a fight. "I'll feast upon your innards for that worm!" Distressingly, the leverage DJ got from the force of the kick also allowed DJ fight Moria back into a standing position. As the continued to struggle DJ's mouth became malformed, stretching and growing to a sickening proportion. Moria's vantage point allowed her to see into the beast's maw and gaze at the dozens of razor sharp teeth and the saliva issuing from his mouth. "But don't worry my dear, you're still first on my list. Tell me, which do you think will taste better, your flesh or your screams?" And to top it all off, there was a sinking feeling in Moira's gut; it felt like the DJ was getting stronger.