Calling all kids! Superhero Team Needs You!

Barnum

Wow, you guys are fast. :D Since we have two drainers and a telekinetic so far, I think I'll make an energy controller of some type. Perhaps a 12 year old girl from a very stable middle class family. She has a secret identity, but her parents know about her powers. Something like that.

I should have the character done in a few days.

Since Matter Eater is essentially Drain Toughness as well methinks if I play I will be coming up with something else.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you guys are fast. :D Since we have two drainers and a telekinetic so far, I think I'll make an energy controller of some type. Perhaps a 12 year old girl from a very stable middle class family. She has a secret identity, but her parents know about her powers. Something like that.

Since Matter Eater is essentially Drain Toughness as well methinks if I play I will be coming up with something else.