Calling all kids! Superhero Team Needs You!

Barnum

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooner is always better than better, but my PL6 is currently trying to steal some cash-o-las from some goons, and then I think he'll be trading blows with a certain speedster, so I can't retire him yet...

*sigh*

I guess you guys could always just go on ahead *cough* *kaff*, don't even *cough*, don't even worry about me *kaff*. I'll be fine... I never really like fun anyways... *gurgle*...

Sooner is always better than better, but my PL6 is currently trying to steal some cash-o-las from some goons, and then I think he'll be trading blows with a certain speedster, so I can't retire him yet...

*sigh*

I guess you guys could always just go on ahead *cough* *kaff*, don't even *cough*, don't even worry about me *kaff*. I'll be fine... I never really like fun anyways... *gurgle*...

*sigh*

So, it looks like the concept tide is turning to a more standard 4-color superhero team. Here are the folks who have expressed an interest:

1. Lilac

2. Affliction

3. Cos (though he may join a bit later than the rest, needs to retire a character)

4. Barnum

5. teleportingbassist (though s/he may not be interested in the not-so-weird 4-color concept)

6. Hero4Hire (also needs to retire a character)

7. zero21 (also needs to retire a character)

We need to start thinking about concepts. I like the idea of having powers that work together, so we can be a real team. We also need a leader (who is almost always the oldest kid in comics like this). I call "not it" on team leader. Also, if the kids are going to be their own hero team (without someone else behind them pulling the strings) we may want to up the age a little (maybe 9-13ish).