[Turf Wars] A Cry for Help (OOC)

MBCE

Before I post Hellbound's next action, I just want to verify where we are in the initiative. New round or is someone else up at the moment?

We are still in Round 2, at Arrowhawk's actions. Hellbound is waiting for rnd 3 before he acts again.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using my Autofire attack over enough squares to hit both the guy who swung at me and his escaping friend. Even power attacking for 4, I can hit over 8 squares and still hit them taking 10 for minions, so basically unless there's more than a 40' line between the two I hit them.

Neither of the two made the saves, even with my typoing DC 24 to DC 25

Okay you took out the two melee fighters. That leaves the machingun guy under scarab's control the only baddie in the room.

I'll be waiting one more round since things are a bit hectic RL-side. Like I said, observing.

If Ignis is going ot observe this round, then he gets no response from his mental summons and we can move to the top of the order.

Skinheads do somethign unobserved.

Dark Star gets word of trouble through the police band.

Ignis continues to wait for a reply and doesn'T get one.

End of Round 2

Top of the order for Rnd 3.

COMBAT STATS

INITATIVE

Hellbound 31

Scarab 21 Fatigued

Thugs 20

Arrowhawk 18

Skinheads 17

Dark Star 17

Ignis 2

Name -- Attk --- Def--- Toughness--- Saves(F.R.W)---Damage

Hellbound +10---+8(+10raged)---10(Imp 10)---9,7,3(11,7,5 raged)--- DC 17 [strike 2]

Scarab +4(+10Tk)--+10--+12 FF(+2w/o)---5,5,15--- DC 27 TK

Arrowhawk +14bow(+9 normal)---+12---+8---6,8,5---DC 21 (standard arrow)

Ignis +6---+3---+5---4,4,4 (4,4,10 mental)---DC 28 Hellfire control

Dark Star +2(+6R)---+8---+12(Imp 8)---4,3,11---DC 27 [blast 12 dynamic]

Thugs(minions)---Atk +2 Def +2 Tough +3 Saves (4,1,0) notice +4 Damage Bat and Pipe DC 19, Sub machine gun Dc 19 (autofire), Sci-fi weap DC 21 (blast 6 effect)

Notice check (DC20): 26.

Notice check (DC10): 28.

First check: Scarab hears the faint sounds of movement from upstairs.

Second check: Scarab can hear the familar sound of Dark Star approaching the area.

It seems everyone in this thread, except for Ignis has met before in the Save the Citizen thread.

I'll wait until Hellbound posts before taking my Round 3 actions.

Just to make sure I'm clear: The only skinheads who are still standing are the one Scarab has Mind-Controlled, and the leader (who Scarab relieved of his weapon) who ran upstairs? Where Scarab hears the noise coming from now?

I'll wait until Hellbound posts before taking my Round 3 actions.

Just to make sure I'm clear: The only skinheads who are still standing are the one Scarab has Mind-Controlled, and the leader (who Scarab relieved of his weapon) who ran upstairs? Where Scarab hears the noise coming from now?

The only skinheads that Scarab knows about. The above is correct.

First check: Scarab hears the faint sounds of movement from upstairs.

Second check: Scarab can hear the familar sound of Dark Star approaching the area.

It seems everyone in this thread, except for Ignis has met before in the Save the Citizen thread.

Skill Mastery would net me this result as well.

Pointing the gun at the thug is just for show.

As far as actual actions go, The Scarab will drop the Mind Control and switch to Telepathy. She communicates briefly with DarkStar. She'll Ready (Delay?) to catch the thug in a mental grapple with Mind Reading if he doesn't do as he's told.

• 2 weeks later...

round 3 actions

Hellbound reacts to Ignis appearance and heads after the remaining thug.

Scarab releases the thug and sends a mental message to Dark Star before questioning the thug

Ignis appears and greets the others

Dark star arrives on scene

Arrowhawk has actions for this round still left though.

End of Round 3

Top of the order for Rnd 4.

COMBAT STATS

INITATIVE

Hellbound 31

Scarab 21 Fatigued

Thugs 20

Arrowhawk 18

Skinheads 17

Dark Star 17

Ignis 2

Name -- Attk --- Def--- Toughness--- Saves(F.R.W)---Damage

Hellbound +10---+8(+10raged)---10(Imp 10)---9,7,3(11,7,5 raged)--- DC 17 [strike 2]

Scarab +4(+10Tk)--+10--+12 FF(+2w/o)---5,5,15--- DC 27 TK

Arrowhawk +14bow(+9 normal)---+12---+8---6,8,5---DC 21 (standard arrow)

Ignis +6---+3---+5---4,4,4 (4,4,10 mental)---DC 28 Hellfire control

Dark Star +2(+6R)---+8---+12(Imp 8)---4,3,11---DC 27 [blast 12 dynamic]

Thugs(minions)---Atk +2 Def +2 Tough +3 Saves (4,1,0) notice +4 Damage Bat and Pipe DC 19, Sub machine gun Dc 19 (autofire), Sci-fi weap DC 21 (blast 6 effect)

Just to clarify, are there any thugs left conscious?

Where he can see them? Yes. The one that has just dropped his weapon and is holding his hands up as per Scarab's directive. The only other thug Arrowhawk or the others saw ran up stairs.

• 4 weeks later...

I apologize for the delays.

With the immediate threat taken care of, I'm going to go ahead and drop out of this thread for the time being.

If, for reasons unknown to the players, The Scarab's presence in this story is essential to the plot, I might be willing to rejoin in a later scene.

I apologize for the delays.

With the immediate threat taken care of, I'm going to go ahead and drop out of this thread for the time being.

If, for reasons unknown to the players, The Scarab's presence in this story is essential to the plot, I might be willing to rejoin in a later scene.

No one character is essential to the plot. If you decide to pop back in, you're more than welcomed.

Initiative needed for Those left in the thread.

Right now, Dark Star has one red skinned man outside on the street with him. Arrowhawk hears feet moving down the stairs. There are a total of four red skinned men combing into the fight.