Tech Terrors! (OOC, full)

Barnum

Is extended sight 1 enough to try for a notice check for what's up at Astro Labs as far as the roof and external environs while flying in, and then landing on the roof where the others are while looking over? I imagine the main problem would be that it's dark, but if the building itself has lights on and the area has streetlights, other buildings lit up and the like..

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so yeah. If you never get closer than the adjacent building top, make your roll at -1 (one increment, 100+ feet), and I'll add an appropriate penalty for the darkness.

The spot roll is kinda important. I'll wait to update until tomorrow afternoon.

I think so yeah. If you never get closer than the adjacent building top, make your roll at -1 (one increment, 100+ feet), and I'll add an appropriate penalty for the darkness.

Alrighty, guys. The baddies are here.

I need an initiative roll from everyone, and in your next posts (the last round of posts before the monsters arrive) let me know how you plan to prepare for the battle. If you guys want to make a plan to work together, now's the time. I'll cook up a map tomorrow and post it for ease of planning and combat adjudicating.

I need an initiative roll from everyone, and in your next posts (the last round of posts before the monsters arrive) let me know how you plan to prepare for the battle. If you guys want to make a plan to work together, now's the time. I'll cook up a map tomorrow and post it for ease of planning and combat adjudicating.

Emissary is proposing...

Raindance using his hindering winds to impede any approach or move from where they are that the rooftop things can do, while Hybrid and Emissary move in to attack and get attention, and Velocity pelts away. Emissary for his part is going to do an acrobatic feint this round, to make a next round power attack on one of them that much easier, hopefully to coordinate with anyone else free to join in to take one down and start reducing the number of monsters in the fight.

Emissary is proposing...

Raindance using his hindering winds to impede any approach or move from where they are that the rooftop things can do, while Hybrid and Emissary move in to attack and get attention, and Velocity pelts away. Emissary for his part is going to do an acrobatic feint this round, to make a next round power attack on one of them that much easier, hopefully to coordinate with anyone else free to join in to take one down and start reducing the number of monsters in the fight.

Emissary is proposing...

The Astrolabs Industrial Complex. :D

astrolabs.jpg

The map is thrown together from a (fairly random) Google Earth image. :) 1 square = ~50 feet. The four red dots are the bad guys that are still teleporting in. The building they are over is the one with all the satellite dishes. You guys are on the building just across from it. The buildings are all above 200' high. If you need more details, post here and I will supply them.

Still need a Init. roll from H4H and Thevshi.

astrolabs.jpg

The map is thrown together from a (fairly random) Google Earth image. :) 1 square = ~50 feet. The four red dots are the bad guys that are still teleporting in. The building they are over is the one with all the satellite dishes. You guys are on the building just across from it. The buildings are all above 200' high. If you need more details, post here and I will supply them.

astrolabs.jpg