Tech Terrors! (OOC, full)

Barnum

FYI, on Monday I'm going to advance the story, and rejoin everyone with Daedalus to get the low-down on the tech. If you to do something between now and then (during the few hours of down time the heroes have), post a summary of that by Monday afternoon. Or just hang out in Legion Hall and eat some cookies. :D

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, on Monday I'm going to advance the story, and rejoin everyone with Daedalus to get the low-down on the tech. If you to do something between now and then (during the few hours of down time the heroes have), post a summary of that by Monday afternoon. Or just hang out in Legion Hall and eat some cookies. :D

Anyone who thinks they have a shot at noticing something from a good distance in the dark, feel free to make a roll. You can arrive (or approach cautiously) the Astro Labs main building/tower on your next move action.

I don't really have a map for the Astro Labs complex, but imagine that "the dish" is an array of satellite dishes on top of the tallest building. Feel free to finagle any other details that might be important to your character/approach/strategy.

Anyone who thinks they have a shot at noticing something from a good distance in the dark, feel free to make a roll. You can arrive (or approach cautiously) the Astro Labs main building/tower on your next move action.

I don't really have a map for the Astro Labs complex, but imagine that "the dish" is an array of satellite dishes on top of the tallest building. Feel free to finagle any other details that might be important to your character/approach/strategy.

Is extended sight 1 enough to try for a notice check for what's up at Astro Labs as far as the roof and external environs while flying in, and then landing on the roof where the others are while looking over? I imagine the main problem would be that it's dark, but if the building itself has lights on and the area has streetlights, other buildings lit up and the like..

Is extended sight 1 enough to try for a notice check for what's up at Astro Labs as far as the roof and external environs while flying in, and then landing on the roof where the others are while looking over? I imagine the main problem would be that it's dark, but if the building itself has lights on and the area has streetlights, other buildings lit up and the like..