Tech Terrors! (OOC, full)

Barnum

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This wraps up this part of the story. Feel free to continue posting here as long as you like. I know I just blew through several days in my post, but you don't have to skip ahead if you don't want to. Ask Daedalus questions. Hang out in Freedom Hall. Continue searching around ASTRO Labs. Whatever. I just included that last bit (a few hours/days later) so you could see where this was all going. Look for the next chapter to begin soon.

This wraps up this part of the story. Feel free to continue posting here as long as you like. I know I just blew through several days in my post, but you don't have to skip ahead if you don't want to. Ask Daedalus questions. Hang out in Freedom Hall. Continue searching around ASTRO Labs. Whatever. I just included that last bit (a few hours/days later) so you could see where this was all going. Look for the next chapter to begin soon.