Tech Terrors! (OOC, full)

Barnum

This is the OOC thread for Tech Terrors, part two of Heroes for the Holidays.

Velocity,

You can make as much or as little as you want of the conversation with Cory.

Everyone else,

Even though Velocity is talking on the phone while waiting for you to arrive, you don't have to wait for her to finish before posting. Show up whenever you're ready.

Emissary: 1 Bruise, 0 HPs

Hybrid: 0 HPs

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Velocity,

Everyone else,

Even though Velocity is talking on the phone while waiting for you to arrive, you don't have to wait for her to finish before posting. Show up whenever you're ready.

Velocity,

Everyone else,

I have just been waiting to see if Cory is going to buy Megan's excuse and then I'll wrap up her phone call.

Doh! Sorry, I thought you were going to wrap that up yourself. :oops: Do you want him to buy it, or do I get to decide? :D

[Edit] I'll go with "incredulous but resigned." :D

I have just been waiting to see if Cory is going to buy Megan's excuse and then I'll wrap up her phone call.

Doh! Sorry, I thought you were going to wrap that up yourself. :oops: Do you want him to buy it, or do I get to decide? :D

Posted.

It should be enough to get everyone moving again who wants to post. I imagine that posting may be scarce for the rest of the week. I'll be back to posting by Friday (probably).

You guys are free to go your own ways or hand out in the Freedom Hall lounge. I've heard they have a pool table.

Posted.

It should be enough to get everyone moving again who wants to post. I imagine that posting may be scarce for the rest of the week. I'll be back to posting by Friday (probably).

You guys are free to go your own ways or hand out in the Freedom Hall lounge. I've heard they have a pool table.

Posted.

Yeah, I am flying to Southern California later today, and won't be back till Sunday. I'll likely get on to post some, but not like normal.

Velocity will probably chat a bit (she does need to kill a bit of time after all), but if these tests are going to take hours, she will likely head off to her party, and give Eagle a number to reach her at when they know more.

Yeah, I am flying to Southern California later today, and won't be back till Sunday. I'll likely get on to post some, but not like normal.

Velocity will probably chat a bit (she does need to kill a bit of time after all), but if these tests are going to take hours, she will likely head off to her party, and give Eagle a number to reach her at when they know more.

FYI, on Monday I'm going to advance the story, and rejoin everyone with Daedalus to get the low-down on the tech. If you to do something between now and then (during the few hours of down time the heroes have), post a summary of that by Monday afternoon. Or just hang out in Legion Hall and eat some cookies. :D