• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty, the monsters are going last. Here's the order:

Velocity

The Emissary

Raindance

Hybrid

Bad Guys

The bad guys won't materialize until their turn in the initiative order, but I'll let you get a peek at them since you guys won the initiative. You can still prepare some.

Raindance, which weather effect are you using on the roof top (Distraction or Hamper Movement; looks like hamper movement)?

Thevshi, whatever Raindance is using on the roof top, you will have to contend with, though I don't think either will be much of a problem.

Velocity

The Emissary

Raindance

Hybrid

Bad Guys

The bad guys won't materialize until their turn in the initiative order, but I'll let you get a peek at them since you guys won the initiative. You can still prepare some.

Raindance, which weather effect are you using on the roof top (Distraction or Hamper Movement; looks like hamper movement)?

Thevshi, whatever Raindance is using on the roof top, you will have to contend with, though I don't think either will be much of a problem.

Velocity

The Emissary

Raindance

Hybrid

Bad Guys

The bats attack tomorrow afternoon. :o (Actually they are only going to get a move action, but you know what I mean :D )

While I'm thinking about it, what are the Referee's thoughts on using the Mix-and-Match Environments rule?

It seems pretty innocuous to me. It is, however, ultimately a variable effect, and the Refs have decided to keep a tight reign on those. Why don't you post this in the Character Building forum to see what other opinions you get?

The bats attack tomorrow afternoon. :o (Actually they are only going to get a move action, but you know what I mean :D )

While I'm thinking about it, what are the Referee's thoughts on using the Mix-and-Match Environments rule?

It seems pretty innocuous to me. It is, however, ultimately a variable effect, and the Refs have decided to keep a tight reign on those. Why don't you post this in the Character Building forum to see what other opinions you get?