Grandstand - Vith - PL10 Villainess

You can turn off parts of a device? I thought it was all or nothing?

Of course you can -- Battlesuit Man's not always flying, he can use his Blast even when not using Flight. And if his boot-jets are clogged (Flight is Countered/Nullified), he can still use his Blast just fine.

As for why she'd grow giant? That's reason she's knocking over armored cars and plundering labs is because she's trapped at giant sized and the device is horribly expensive to keep powered(It eats diamonds). Which is mentioned in her complications. Basically think Mr. Freeze from batman, but she's huge instead of cold ;)

That's not answering the question. Why would she, if fully charged up, use her Size Altering Matrix to assume a size bigger than Medium? Or, heck, bigger than the smallest she can get while in combat, since shrinking gives bonuses to Attack and Defense (and in her case doesn't reduce her strength or toughness)?

And my biggest problem with dispersal is my lack of weight at maximum size. Someone with normal strength grappling her could drag her down the street >_> Could I get a weight increase as a powerfeat or something?

A normal person shouldn't be able to successfully grapple her, what with her superhuman Strength modifier. :P

Only way to increase weight so as to avoid being dragged off by others is either Density or regular Growth, both of which alter your stats.

You're going to need to compromise on something.