FC PbP Index/Timeline (all please read)

Dr Archeville

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

September 3, 2009: Colt gets started working on his old job again. A bounty hunter never quits. He just finds more Wanted Posters.

*Note: This thread will be a solo thread, and an on-going one. I did not want it to be a news post, so I posted it elsewhere. Pertinent events may take place on different dates (which will be noted in the thread) but it starts on the 3rd. I posted here in the interests of keeping the timeline updated.

All of the above added. Also:

September 17th, 2009: A dimensional breach opens at the Ashron Mall in West End. Archeville's sensors detect it, and the man who exits. Archeville goes to greet him, but in addition to "Dr. Annihilate" he also finds Captain Knievel and Emperor, a young malicious magnetic Metahuman! The muscular man-mountain Atlas also shows up, but the villains focus on Archeville, putting a severe hurt on him. In the fight, the villains escape. (Annihilation: The Rise of Dr. Annihilate!)

Atlas carries Doc back to his Hanover home, where he is treated by his own hyperadvanced technologiy. Then sandwiches are eaten. (Brains & Brawn & Sandwiches)

Updated; also added:

September 23rd, 2009: Dead Head arrives in Freedom City. He meets Blink, Jack of Blades, Leon Mighty, and Tempest while Leon is Training in Wharton Forest.

October 1st, 2009: Atlas, Avenger, Dead Head, and Phantom meet up to stop the Darkness Rising in south Lincoln.

October 16th-26th, 2009: Deedra's Traveling Menagerie in in town, for a full ten days! Colt, David (Ironhide), Dead Head, Erik (Jack of Blades), Kristian (Razorwing), Lynn (Grimlakin), Marcus (All Star), Max (Spitfire), Megan (Velocity), Tempest, and Yuki (Tarantula) are all present at the Carnival in the Park. Hilarity ensues!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...