FC PbP Index/Timeline (all please read)

Dr Archeville

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellbound tries out the wings he's slated to receive from Doc Ark in A Good Day to Fly.

The exact timing will depend on when Doc runs Hellbound's Placement Test, but I'd appreciate it falling sometime between Singing for His Supper and the upcoming Genderswitch Caper if that's at all possible.

A Good Day to Fly II is a simple continuation of the first thread. After giving it some thought, I decided to expand on the mechanics of Hellbound's new flight system. That should be all, however.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Timeline updated.

I also added something to December, since nothing happened that month. It (sorta) reflects something that happened in The Real World.

Dec 15th, 2008: Dr. Stratos, Glacier, and Madame Zero teamed up and hold much of New England hostage with a massive ice storm. The Freedom League was able to stop them, but hundreds of thousands of homes in Maine, Massachusetts, New York, and New Hampshire were left without electricity.

• 2 weeks later...

Added.

Also added a reference to another, older thread one of my chars had been in (it got cut short when the guy running it disappeared):

Oct 14th, 2008: The enigmatic Maximus Grey arranges (by proxy) for a meeting of several of Freedom's newest supervllains -- Belphegor, Ember Paw, Exile, Ironhide, Malice and Ronin -- and reveals a rather audacious plan. Nothing ever comes of the plan, though. (Recruitment)