Sign in to follow this  
Dreamwalker

Combos?

Power A

Power B (Extra: Triggered [if Power A hits])

Power C (Extra: Triggered [if Power B hits])

Power D (Extra: Triggered [if Power C hits])

et cetera

Is that legal?

Like many things, this combination is technically rules-legal, but has about the same chance of getting past the Refs as a snowball does in Hell, unless it's got some kind of *serious* balancing factor.

I'm not sure about that. It sounds like what is desired isn't an automatic dual effect like Linked is designed for, but an if-then sort of situation: if the first attack hits, make an attack roll for the second. If that hits, make a roll for the third...and so on.

Yeah, I'm going to say that's not legal as written. But what you could do is attach a limited flaw on B, C, D... that they couldn't be used until the previous power had taken affect. It's not really a combo anymore so much as a chain.

Example:

Power A : Stun 10 {20 points (if memory serves)}

Power B: Blast 10 Flaws: Limited (Only if target previously failed a save vs Power A in this encounter) {10}

Power C: Drain Toughness 10 Flaws: Limited (Only if target previously failed a save vs Power B in this encounter) {10 (if memory serves)}

Personally, I wouldn't think this would be worth more than a Power Loss Drawback.

And Triggered is a feat, not an extra.

Sign in to follow this